"I'll be your doctor."

Dr. August walked into his office with his magazine and lollipop, preparing to relax before his next client came in. But the minute he sat down, a woman knocked on his door. He let out a lazy groan and popped his sucker into his mouth, opening the door for her. The girl was a caramel skinned woman with long straight weave, resembling "Mehgan" from Bad Girls Club. She trailed in after him with her jean jacket, plain white shirt, and leggings. He shut the door and examined her with his eyes, sucking on his sucker and looking up at her.

"Hello, beautiful." Dr. August smiled as he whipped out his clipboard. "What's your name and why are you here today?"

"Well, my boyfriend is very compliant and demanding in bed. And my name's Katie." The girl smiled. "Anyway he uh.......he doesn't think that I can do it! He never gives me the chance so.....I wanted to try it on you."

"I like that." Dr. August smiled. "So what would you like to try on me?"

"I heard that it's really rare for a woman to make you cum. Hard!" Katie grinned, pecking his chin. "Is that true?"

"Yes it is." Dr. August smiled. "I mean, I have sex with so many women that there's rarely any who really gets me to that point. So if you do so, then damnit you've done a great job."

"Well, I bet you I can." Katie smiled. "Just let me take over everything and i'll blow your mind."

"Haha. If you say so." Dr. August strugged as he took his sucker out of his mouth and leaned back into his chair. "I'm all yours."

Katie smiled and strolled over to Dr. August, trailing her hands around his upper shoulder area. He looked up at her as she placed her palms on the sides of his face and leaned forward, french kissing him on his lips. While kissing, she unbottoned his pants and slid them down onto the floor, leaving him in his underwear only. She snatched away from his lips and slipped her top off of her, revealing her boobs. They were a plump B - cup.

"Suck on them, doctor." Katie said as she placed her hands on his broad shoulders.

Dr. August didn't hesitate. He placed his gloved hands on her sides and placed his tongue on the tip of her nipple before sucking and kissing over her plump titties for a good 3 minutes. He slurrped and sucked all over them, giggling and keeping his eyes closed while doing it. She reached into his  upper drawer and grabbed a lubricated condom, holding it in his face.

"Are you ready?" Katie smiled.

"No, are YOU ready?" Dr. August scoffed back at her, cracking a small smile.

"See, Dr. August, you're very stubborn." Katie grinned, pointing at her. "You think that nobody can make you cum when in reality, it can happen."

"It's rare, i'm telling you." He replied, laughing at her.

"Yeah. Alright." Katie smiled. "We'll see."

Katie stood up and snatched off Dr. August's underwear, placing and wrapping the condom around it. She slipped her underwear off as well, tossing it across the room and giving him a devilish glare. She turned around and slid herself right on top of Roczilla, sending him into a rush. She was tight. Amazingly tight. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, sighing in ecstasy.

"Goddamn you're tight....." Dr. August sighed, placing his hands on the side of her waist.

"Mhm." Katie smiled, turning around and giving him a sharp look.

Before you know it, Katie began riding him like a pro.

Katie slid up and down, quickly adjusting to his size. She held onto her knees while grinding on him like an expert. Dr. August was getting a major rush all over his body. He let out a few grunts and groans, placing his left palm on her back to hang onto her. Katie let out a few moans from here and there, stopped, and got right back into action.

"Oooaauughh fuck." Dr. August growled, shutting his eyes and clenching his teeth.

"I've......got better...." Katie moaned, still riding him.

Katie started riding him incredibly fast, leaving Dr. August to do nothing but hang on and enjoy the ride. But soon enough, the ride started to creep up on him. It started feeling good. Abnormally good. INCREDIBLY good. And as a sex expert himself, he knew what an oncoming orgasm felt like. After having sex with her for a good 20 minutes, he was starting to feel beside himself. He clenched and dug into the cotton of his chair, clenching his teeth together and keeping his eyes shut.

"No. No....." Dr. August thought to himself. "Don't.....cum. Don't give in..."

But then, things took a turn for the worst and flew completely out of his favor.

Katie jumped off of his dick and crouched down on her knees, snatching the condom off. She gripped softly onto Roczilla and started jacking him off quick and fast. However, he was already preparing to cum the minute she jumped off. His hands started to tremble as he struggled to stay still.

"Katie, stop!" Dr.August shouted in an outburst, squirming around a little. "Stop or-"

"Stop or what?" Katie smiled, continuously jacking him off. "What's gonna happen?"

Almost instantly, cum started shooting uncontrollably out of the tip of Roczilla. Dr. August squinted his eyes closed, panting and breathing hard to contain his composure. However, just like his patients, it wouldn't stop shooting out. Katie placed her tongue on the tip of it and sucked the rest of it off as he finished inside of her mouth. She used every ounce of her tongue and lips to make sure he got that rush that he always gave to his patients. Dr. August gripped onto her long hair, letting out a large grunt as she finished him off. After it was all over, Katie swallowed his whole entire load and smiled up at him.

"Jesus christ......" Dr. August panted with his eyes halfway open,  closing them and wiping the sweat off of his forehead. "Shit...........fuck........oh man.........."

"What was that, doctor?" Katie smiled as she licked around her mouth.

"You....look at the mess that you made me make..." Dr. August grunted, giving off a little smile and referring to the cum that landed on the carpet. "I gotta clean this up, man. Usually this shit stays INSIDE of the condom."

"Oh, sign your name on my small wallet." Katie smiled as she threw it onto his lap, placing her underwear back on. 

"Uh, you're supposed to be signing MY notebook?" Dr. August laughed as he pulled up his pants, using a paper towel to clean up the mess around him. "Thanks."

"That notebook is for women that YOU'VE satisfied!" Katie smiled, putting her top back on. "Now if i'm correct, I think that I made you cum for damn near 30 seconds, doctor."

Dr. August looked up, giving her a devilish grin. He smiled and took out his sharpie marker, signing her wallet. She snatched it from him and smiled, giving him a flirty glare as she stroked her fingers on the bottom of his chin and strolled out of the office. Dr. August looked outside of the office, then shook his head as he threw the napkin away and slumped in his seat.

"Is that the shit that my clients go through? Is that the shit that Jayla go through when I make her squirt?" Dr. August wondered, looking up at the ceiling. "That shit was.................amazing."