"Let's get nasty."

Dr. August cleaned his supplies like he always did, grabbed onto his sucker, and relaxed as he read a magazine. Right when a girl walked in, Jayla walked in along with her. The girl gave Jayla a stank look, not knowing why she was there.

"Excuse me." The girl snarled.

"No excuse me!" Jayla snapped. "I'm in here at the same time every other day!"

"I called in an appointment yesterday!" The girl barked back. "Bye!"

"Girls." Dr. August sighed.

"Tell her that I'm your fuck buddy, Dr. August." Jayla smiled, looking at her. "I bet you haven't made him bust a nut twice before."

"Jayla!" Dr. August gasped.

"Tell her that I called in my appointment last night!" The other girl said.

"Jayla, she did." Dr. August sighed. "You've gotta go."

"I'm not leaving. She's gotta go." Jayla snarled, flaring her index finger in the air.

Dr. August knew how stubborn Jayla was and he knew that she wasn't going to leave. He took a deep breath and went up to the woman, leaning in her ear.

"I'll let you come in twice tomorrow." Dr. August whispered.

"Okay." The girl cheesed as she scurried out of the room.

Dr. August shook his head at Jayla, shutting his door.

"Jayla, why the hell did you put me out there like that?" Dr. August snapped. "Don't do that!"

"Why?" Jayla smiled. "Cause it's true?"

Dr. August shook his head at her, walking back over to his sink.

"We've done every sex thing in the book." Dr. August chuckled. "What the hell else do you wanna do?"

"Well, we've never had a threesome before." Jayla smiled.

"Wait, wha....?" Dr. August said, scrunching his eyebrows at her.

Seconds later, a red head tanned girl with her shoulder length hair in a ponytail walked in with a bikini top and some shorts. Jayla smiled and shut the door, looking at Dr. August blunt demeanor shift into a bright one.

"Chres, this is Meagan. Meagan, this is the doctor. He's a sex GOD." Jayla grinned, looking at him. "He can make a girl squirt in 30 seconds. Virgin or not. Doctor, this is my best friend. She's bisexual, so she'll definitely let you in on her dirty work."

"Meagan, huh?" Dr. August smiled. "Wassup, baby girl?"

"Shit the girls always have your names in their mouths." Meagan smiled. "Wassup with you?"

"Come see." Dr. August grinned.

"Doctor, we want a threesome." Jayla smiled, hugging him from the back. "We're going to get extra nasty for you."

Dr. August smiled at Jayla and Meagan, watching them slip and snatch all of their clothes off. Dr. August's eyes widened as he looked at them, then raised his eyebrows.

"Well shit let's get nasty." Dr. August smiled, dropping everything in his hands.

Jayla walked up to Dr. August and shoved him onto the doctors chair. He looked up at them as Jayla gripped onto Meagan's body and started tongue kissing her, foreplaying in front of him. He loved every minute of it. After they played and touched all over each other, Meagan and Jayla climbed on top of him to get the show on the road. Meagan slipped the condom on and sat in top of Roczilla, sliding it inside of her as Jayla sat the opposite way, facing him. They stripped his clothes off in less than a minute.

"Can you eat me out, doctor?" Jayla smiled, giving him a devilish look and biting her lip while looking down at him and cupping his face.

"Put that pussy right on my lips." Dr. August growled at her.

Jayla smiled and sat on the end of Dr. August's mouth, letting him grip onto her legs and slurp all on and inside of her. He shoved his tongue in as far as it could go, sending Jayla on edge. She smiled and laughed, placing her nails and palm on his forehead and riding him a little. Dr. August licked and sucked all inside of her until he felt her cum all in his mouth.

"Ooohh fuck!" Jayla moaned, closing her eyes smiling as her legs started shaking. "Farther. Farther."

As Dr. August slurped her juices, Jayla sat back on the middle of his stomach and watched as he shut his eyes closed, groaning and leaning his head back.

"Did I ride you too hard, baby?" Jayla smiled.

"No but your friend can ride the shit out of my shit." Dr. August sighed in relief. "It feels good."

"Tell me when you're about to cum." Jayla whispered in his face. "I want to suck it all out of you."

But Meagan had been riding him for a while, now. She let out a few moans of her own, when the doctor let out his words.

"Okay...." Dr. August whispered, sucking in his teeth while Meagan continued to ride him. "I think....fuck oh fuck I'm about to cum."

"Okay get off really quick, Meg." Jayla smiled as she jumped off of his body.

Jayla and Meagan crouched down on the ground as Dr. August stood over Jayla's mouth, jacking off. She placed her tongue on the tip of Roczilla, waiting for him to explode all in her mouth. Finally, Jayla felt his cum spurt all inside of her mouth along with a drop that flew out on her forehead. He shut his eyes closed, biting his lip and grunting extremely hard.

"Aauuuooouugh fuck." Dr. August growled through his teeth, finishing in her mouth. "Jayla, Jayla, Jayla."

After he stopped cumming, Meagan scooted right in and sucked him off. He placed his hands in her red hair as she gave him some good head for at least 2 minutes. When they got done, Jayla swallowed every load that he left in her mouth and smiled at him.

"Tada." Jayla smiled, holding out her tongue. "Gone like magic."

"Jayla we fuck like a married couple." Dr. August smiled, looking down at her. "You're so nasty and I love it."

"What I tell you, Meg?" Jayla smiled as she placed her clothes on. "We fuck like we're a

"You're right. He ain't no joke." Meagan smiled as she signed his book. "I'll be HAPPY to sign your book.

"I'll see you in a few days!" Jayla smiled, strolling out of his office.

Dr. August rolled his pants back up and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Jayla was literally his "fuck" buddy. They give each other outstanding sex every time and she never fails to disappoint. He loved her as a client. As he grabbed his sucker and sat back down, finishing up his magazine, a girl walked inside of the office. She had hair that came down to her shoulder blades, glaring at him.

"Shit!" Dr. August jumped. "Excuse me sweety, but you can't be in here."

The girl didn't move. She stood there, taking a deep breath. She looked like she was about 8 or 9 years old.

"I'm nine years old." The girl said in an innocent tone.

"Yeah, so?" Dr. August laughed. "You can't be in here, sweety. Sorry."

"I wanted to tell you that......" The girl stuttered. "Um. Bye."

The girl ran out of the office, leaving Dr. August to wonder why she was even inside of there. He shut his door and locked it just in case she decided to come back. He looked over at his book and grinned at Meagan and Jayla's signatures.

"I'm bored." Dr. August laughed. "Let me call Jayla and tell her to be here first thing tomorrow."