"Who's there?"

Dr. August's jaw dropped as he looked at her. She looked so different and so amazing. He walked up to her and felt on her waist as she smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders, allowing him to do it.

"So are you gonna show me what Dr. August is about?" Numra smiled, turning to him.

"Numra, I don't think that you're ready for Dr. August." Dr. August smiled, glancing down at her.

"I think that I am." Numra grinned, biting her lip.

Dr. August stared at her for a few seconds, then put a small grin on his face.

"Are you sure?" Dr. August asked.

"Yeah."

With that, Dr. August planted his lips on top hers and started French kissing her. They slowly pummeled onto the bed and made out there as well. Both Dr. August and Numra panted heavily while kissing and feeling all over each other. Both of them were ready. Dr. August placed both of his hands inside of her fishnet stockings and slid them off of her legs, revealing everything that he wanted to see. As he moved in between her legs, he placed his left fingers on her clit as she held onto him. He slid his middle and index finger up her lips, then slid then inside of her, causing her to jolt up a little.

"Augh!" Numra said out loud as she grabbed onto his wrist. "Wait....."

"Nah it ain't no wait." Dr. August said as he shook his head. "You wanted Dr. August, so that's what you're about to get."

"But.....!"

Dr. August ignored her. He but aggressively on his bottom lip, giving her a devilish look as he fingered her over and over. Numra let out silent, but long moans as she closed her eyes and bit on her bottom lip as well, feeling surges of pleasure surge through her waist. After going fast, Dr. August screwed in and out of her, feeling his fingers get wet.

Seconds later, he heard those magical words.

"Aauauughh Chresanto!" Numra cried out loud as she clenched her teeth together, squinting her eyes. "Yes!"

Dr. August felt her juices spurting right from between her legs. He made his way between them and started sucking on her two lips, making her squirt even more. She clawed onto his head and leaned back, biting her lip and growling out her moan. After feeling that her juices were done dripping out, he slurped on them longer and came back up to her. He watched her panting and sighing on the bed, opening her eyes halfway as she glanced up at him.

"My turn." Numra whispered up at him.

Numra turned Dr. August back onto the bed, watching him lay there while he glanced at her. She flexed and curved her back, snatching off his underwear as he glanced at her every move. As she slid Roczilla inside of her, he watched as her hair rested and coated her back. He grabbed a handful of it and leaned her back as she sat frontwards on his member. As she smiled with a handful of hair in his grip, he leaned over her neck and kissed her on it, listening to her giggle and laugh at how much it tickled.

Afterwards, Dr. August just let her take control.

He let go of her hair and watch it all flare back out, also watching as she started to ride him slowly. She sat on top of him and slowly moved up and down, listening to him let out small breaths of pleasure. She smiled and slid him in and out of her, glancing back at him.

"How does it feel, baby?" Numra whispered.

"Fucking good." Dr. August growled. "Keep on going, babe."

Numra held her hair up and started riding him with no hands. She went a little faster as Dr. August joined her by holding her waist into place to have a firm grip. After a good 5 minutes, it started feeling good to Numra as well. She let out a long moan and started riding him really fast as Dr. August placed the palm of his hand on the arch of her back.