"Damn..."

Dr. August walked into the living room with his boner fixed, expecting to eat some breakfast. However, he got something else in return. There, he seen Jayla standing awkwardly at the door next to Numra. As always, Jayla was dressed in something that showed a majority of her skin. she had on some short shorts and a sleeveless black tank top with some flip flops. His heart dropped as he gulped loudly, then placed a smile on his face. He walked next to Jayla and placed his hand on her shoulder, glancing at Numra.

"Numra, this is Jayla." Dr. August smiled. "Jayla, this is Numra."

"Hi." Both Jayla and Numra smiled as they shook each others hand.

Both girls were giving each other a stank eyed look even though they've never met. However, through Dr. August, they knew everything about each other. Afterwards, they let go of each others hands and looked up at him.

"Well uh, I have to go work. At my sex job." Dr. August said, reminding her. "Thanks for dropping off my car, Jayla. Did you want to come up there with me?"

"Yeah." Jayla smiled as she stepped out of the front door. "I don't mind being the first client for today."

"Wait Chresanto!" Numra said as he grabbed his doctors jacket to prepare and walk out of the door. "You're not going to eat breakfast?"

"Oh I'm just going to take it with me." Dr. August smiled as he grabbed the plate and slid back out. "Thanks Numra!"

Dr. August shut the door and hopped in his car with Jayla. After they drove off, Numra scoffed and got back to cleaning up the mess. Christina chomped on her sandwich, looking out of the window and looked up at her mother.

"She's pretty!" Christina smiled. "Daddy was with her when I came down here the first time."

"He was?" Numra asked, shifting her attention back onto her daughter.

"Yeah. She tackled him onto the couch." Christina giggled as she talked with her mouth open. "Jayla was nice."

Numra was jealous like she was in a relationship with Dr. August. However, she put on a good show of not showing it. She laughed to herself and placed the broken glass into the trash, only to keep herself from getting upset.

"She's pretty, but she's a fast little girl." Numra said as she shook her head. "Don't idolize women like that. Idolize women who know how to show skin only to their husbands and not to every boy you come in contact with."

15 minutes later, Dr. August and Jayla arrived at the office. In her hands, she had a big plastic bag with items in it. They were planning to role-play again.

"Oh hoh hoh!" Dr. August smiled as he rubbed his hands together and looked inside. "What's inside of the bag?"

"Just stuff." Jayla said in a bland tone, handing it to him.

Jayla was always excited to have sex with Dr. August as if she was a new client. But today, she wasn't. Numra killed her whole vibe. The whole "thinking that someone she liked was back to dating his high school sweetheart" was really putting a damper on things. When Dr. August took the costumes out and realized that it was a Tarzan and Jasmine outfit. He grinned, glancing at Jayla in an excited form.

"Oooohh shit!" Dr. August smiled. "Am I gonna be Tarzan?"

"Yeah....." Jayla said in a bland tone as she sat on the table, putting on a faded smile.

Dr. August knew that it was something wrong with her. Usually, Jayla would be rushing him to have sex. Today, she wasn't even moving. She sat awkwardly on the table, dazed a little.