"Battered."

Dr. August was back at his office where he belonged. Jayla was out of town for the week, so he wasn't expecting to see her anytime soon. While sucking on his sucker and reading his magazine with his legs crossed, a woman walked in with her hair clipped in a ponytail. It was exactly what he loved. Dark skinned women. She had plump B-cup breasts, but not much of a butt. She had plump lips with a mole on the side, resembling Lola Monroe. She held onto her purse, watching Dr. August smile as he stood up and shut the door.

"Well hello, beautiful." Dr. August smiled. "What's your name?"

"Flora." The girl smiled, sitting on the chair. "I've heard all about you, doctor."

"Oh you have, huh?" Dr. August smiled, twirling his sucker in his mouth and rolling over to her. "What have you heard?"

"I've heard that you made a girl cum so hard that her legs wouldn't stop shaking, even when she put on her clothes." Flora smiled, placing her fingers on his chin.

"That's true, baby." Dr. August smiled. "I can make you do that if you want."

"Oh you can?" Flora smiled. "Show me."

Dr. August placed his sucker to the side and placed his lips on top of hers, getting into the moment. He french kissed her with his red covered tongue, slipping his hands into her pants to tell her to take it off. Flora snatched her lips away from his, looking down at the floor.

"What?" Dr. August asked. "Was I too rough?"

"No I'm just.....nervous." Flora sighed. "I'm just......I don't know.."

"Do you want me to make you feel more comfortable?" Dr. August asked.

Flora didn't answer. She looked up and smiled at him, watching him smile back.

"Come here." Dr. August whispered. "I'll get you into the mood."

Flora smiled, allowing him to take her off of the bed and take a hold of her body. He slipped her shirt off and grasped onto her waist and back, French kissing again. Flora slipped off his jacket while kissing him, also allowing him to lay her back down onto the bed. When he started to kiss her body and arms, he seen something that caught him off guard. There were a few bruises on her stomach and waist, and there were also a few self harming cuts on her wrist. He jumped a little, looking back at Flora.

"I know. They're ugly, right?" Flora sighed.

"Flora, is something wrong?" Dr. August asked.

"No. That was from a while ago." Flora lied. "You can continue, now."

Dr. August smiled, placed his hands back on her sides, and started kissing all over her body. He slid off her clothes while she slid off his, kissing him on his plump lips. Dr. August picked her up by her waist and sat her on top of him on his chair. She snatched the condom off of the counter and handed it to him, watching him smack it onto Roczilla. He bit his lip and gripped onto her waist with his right hand, sliding it inside of her. Flora wrapped his arms around his shoulders, tilting her head back, closing her eyes, and letting out a deep sigh.

"Oh......" Flora sighed, slowly riding him to adjust to his size.

"You wanted me to make you squirt baby, right?" Dr. August smiled, grinning up at her.

"Yes...."

'Alright." Dr. August smiled. "Brace yourself."

Dr. August didn't fuck her fast. He slid slowly in and out of her and placed his fingers on the tip of her clit while doing it. Flora let out a small squeal, grinding a little bit faster. It felt THAT good. After a quick 10 minutes, Dr. August only rubbed it faster and harder. And after all of that, he felt it all spurt out on his lap. She lunged off of roczilla and started rubbing it herself, watching it all drip out and spurt onto his lap.

"Ugh. Oh my god!" Flora jolted, watching it all drip out. "Oh.....oh shit..."

"Ahahaha." Dr. August smiled, looking down at her rub her clit. "What'd I tell you? Ain't that shit amazing?"

"Very amazing, doctor." Flora smiled.

Suddenly, both of them heard a loud click. When they looked over, a man was holding a long pistol to the both of them. Both Dr. August and Flora's eyes widened as a barrel of a gun sat right in their faces. Flora looked up at the man and knew who it was. Her husband.

"Bill, I was-"

"Get the hell up." Her husband demanded. "Get the hell up right now."

"Aye look man, lower the gun!" Dr. August demanded, pulling his pants back up.

"Was I fucking talking to you?" Bill shouted, pointing it at him.

Dr. August's brown eyes faced the inside of the barrel as his eyes widened, looking back up at him.

"No." Dr. August growled.

"Right. Get the fuck up, Flora!" Bill shouted as he snatched Flora up by her arm. "Put on your damn clothes!"

Bill held a gun to Flora, watching the two put back on their clothes. Right when Flora pulled up her pants, Bill snatched her up by her arm and tugged her out of the room. As the man slammed Dr. August's door, he rushed and locked it so that he couldn't come back in. He stood there with a blank expression, listening to their voices fade out. 2 minutes later, he heard their voices by the window that was on the back of his room. He opened the blinds to his small 4 by 4 window, watching the two argue and bicker back and forth for at least a good 5 minutes.

Then, her husband hit her in the head with the gun. The girl fell and cradled to the ground, crying. Bill then crouched over her, yanked her up by her collar and repeatedly smacked her in her face. He stopped when he seen blood hurdle out of the corner of her mouth, watching her cry and beg for mercy. After a minute of begging, begging, and begging, he grabbed her up by her arm again and threw her into the passenger seat. Dr. August wanted to go out there and help, but the man had a gun. He got into the car and drove off, giving Dr. August answers to the questions he had about the girl.

"That's where those bruises came from..." Dr. August gasped as his eyes widened.

And becoming a sex therapist, he didn't realize what he was really doing. He was ruining relationships. Fucking girls with men who probably had nothing but the utmost confidence in their sinful women. 

For once, he actually second guessed himself about the job that he was pursuing.