"Numra." [Part 2.]

Flashback . .

It was the middle of freshman year for Chresanto, Rayan, Jacob, and Craig. It was 2002. It was the middle of the second semester, so this was the most tiring time of the year. During their 3rd hour, the science teacher stood up in the middle of the class and prepared for what everyone thought was a lecture. Chresanto was sitting in the back of his class with Craig and Jacob.

"Okay settle down, settle down." The male teacher smiled. "Here today, we have a new student! She moved her all the way from the Netherlands. Everyone, welcome Numra."

Everyone stared at the door and watched Numra walk into the room. She had on her hood to represent her religion, but she didn't have it over her head. Her frizzy hair scolded on top of her head as she walked inside of the classroom with her checkered shirt as flooded pants. A few of the classmates started laughing under their breaths at how bad she was flooding.

"Oh hoh hoh shit." Chresanto laughed under his breath as he looked at her pants. "Are y'all seeing what I'm seeing?"

"Yeah. Mmmft." Jacob scoffed, holding in her laughter. "She's flooding like crazy."

"She ain't flooding, she damn near drowning!" Craig said as Chresanto and Jacob burst into a loud laughter.

"Excuse me, boys!" The teacher barke as he looked at them. "I would LOVE to break you three up for the beginning of the trimester. Try me."

The three quickly silenced as the teacher gave them a furious look, then smiled at Numra.

"Sit anywhere you'd like." The teacher smiled.

"I'll.....sit over...there......" Numra said, struggling with her english as she walked the the back of the other side of the room, far away from where the boys are sitting.

"Alright." The teacher nodded. "Alright class. Today is the day that you start your science projects!"

"Aauauahhahahaguuughh." The whole entire class complained simultaneously.

"Aauuauhgh all you want. This is worth 25% of your current grade, so if you want to bomb it, that's on you." The teacher said in a blunt tone as he got out his clipboard. "Now I've paired you up to make sure that you don't pair with your friends to goof off. Susanna, you're with Matt."

"Oh my god are you fucking kidding me.." Susanna groaned.

"Excuse me, is that a problem?" The teacher asked as he looked at her. "Because if so, you can work by yourself."

"No...." The girl groaned.

"Jacob, you'll be with Seiji." The teacher continued. "Flora, you'll be with Jamie. Max, you'll be with Seta. Peter, you'll be with Frank. Tom, you'll be with Raul. Wesley, you'll be with Breanne. Chresanto, you'll be with Trisha. And Jasmine, you'll be with Tray."

"Mr. Peterson, Trisha transferred schools." Chresanto said in a confused tone.

"Oh. You're right." Mr. Peterson said in a serious tone. "Well. Uh......I guess you'll have to be with Numra."

"What?!" Chresanto said in a loud tone.

"Hahahahahaha!" Jacob, Craig, and a few others laughed.

"Settle down! Settle down right now!" The teacher shouted, startling a few students.

"She doesn't even understand English!" Chresanto said out loud as he put his hand out, not caring if she understood him or not.

"Actually, she understands it pretty well. She also speaks it." The teacher said in a serious tone. "Now everyone, pair up and talk about your ideas."