"25."

Today was an annual day for Dr. August. It was his birthfay. Today, he decided to stay away from the office and chill at home by himself to relax. All day, his phone rang and buzzed with multiple text messages, calls, and voicemails.

However, nobody stopped to tell him in person. The bright day winded up shifting into an evening, and the evening winded up turning into the night. Disappointed that he didn't do a thing for his birthday, he went out of his element and drove into his office to call in some clients.

20 minutes later when he flicked his lights on to his office, he seen a whole bunch of baloons along with 4 females and 8 blunts on the table. Dr. August smiled, watching his boys jump up in their seats and smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRES!" All 3 of them cheered.

Dr. August smiled and walked over to see his cake. It was a girls body stripped down to her bikini. 2 candles rested in the middle as he walked over it, standing over it. Next to the cake laid a box of buffalo wings on one side, and a box of potato skins on the other. He blew out the candles as everyone clapped and cheered around him.

"Don't worry. We've got you a little lady. All of us." Jacob smiled as he held a dark skinned woman next to him. "I know how much you love dark skinned women, so let's get it on!"

"Thanks y'all!" Dr. August smiled, looking at the two. "And fuck it. Let's get it on like you said!"

For hours, the boys did nothing but watch sports, ate, smoked, and played with the girls that accompanied them. Of course, the girls weren't there to play dolls. They kissed, felt on, and flirted with Dr. August's friends. Once the mood started to set, Craig lit up another blunt and puffed on it, glancing over at Dr. August.

"So Chres, how do you make a woman squirt?" Craig asked. "I mean i've tried, but I can't do it for shit."

"Oh hoh hoh y'all wanna learn some real shit from a G?" Dr. August grinned, blowing out his smoke.

"Obviously, nigga. You the sex expert." Rayan scoffed. "Show us some shit."

Dr. August smiled at them, taking on last puff and lifting him and his girl out of his seat. He laid her down on the table as she willingly slipped off her pants and underwear, looking up at him in a flirtatious look. Dr. August held his blunt in his tucked in lips and took a pair of rubber gloves,  placing them and stretching them on his fingers. He felt around inside her with his index finger, then looked back at them.

"Alright y'all see where my finger is at, right?" Dr. August asked.

"Hold on hold on hold on." All three of the boys said as they jumped up, inching closer to it. "Now show us, again."

"Alright. Now you use these two fingers." Dr. August said as he flexed his index and middle finger on his right hand. "Put these two inside of her, like this."

Dr. August slid his two fingers inside of the girl, causing her to jolt a little in pleasure. She smiled, looking in between her legs. He slid them a little bit farther inside of her, causing her to bite her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning.

"Alright now when these two are inside, place your two fingers on top where her pubic bone is." Dr. Augst said, moving his finger to her upper clit. "Also when you're ready to do it, you always place your index finger inside of her first to make sure that she's wide enough. Cause some girls still be virgins."

"Alright." All three boys nodded in a dazed tone.

"Okay. Then when you're touching the upper part, use your upper palm to feel on the bottom." Dr. August said, adjusting his upper palm. "After that, NOW you start to rub her upper part with your two fingers. Watch."

Dr. August started to rub and feel on her clit, causing her to squirm and moan. "Yes...." The girl whispered, allowing him to constantly feel inside of her. Dr. August rubbed and rubbed for a solid 3 minutes, when he felt her get wet inside. He smiled down at her, glancing at the boys.

"Y'all might wanna get back." Dr. August grinned, tucking in his bottom lip while fingering her.

The boys inched over to the side, still glancing and waiting. 30 seconds later, they seen water squirt and jolt out of her clit. It continuously went on while Dr. August only fingered her faster.

"Oh fuck please don't stop!" The girl moaned in a loud tone, laying back into the table and squinting her eyes while gripping onto the seat.

"Holy shit." All three of the boys smiled in a dazed tone, grinning in amazement.

Dr. August fingered her until the her juices stopped spurting and started dripping. He slipped his fingers out of her and snatched off his gloves, throwing them into the trash while the other girls looked at him like he was a god.

"Wait, can you show me?" One of the girls asked while the other girl placed her underwear and pants back on.

"No, me!" The other girl barked.

"ME!" 

"Ladies, ladies. But it's my birthday!" Dr. August laughed, sitting down and firing up his blunt. "You'll have to file an appointment AFTER today."

The rest of the hours of the night dragged on with everyone smoking and doing freaky things. Dr. August's typical party. After the clock struck 3:05, everybody helped clean up his office and left Dr. August's office. They had alot of fun. While everyone left, Dr. August wiped down his table and sink with clorox wipes to prepare for his clients tomorrow. But while he was cleaning up, he noticed something behind his small tree plant that he always kept in the middle of the room. He crouched down and looked behind it to see what it was.

It was a dozen roses along with a card and $100 dollars. Dr. August gasped and took it from behind the plant to read and see who it was from. It was from Jayla.

"Chresanto, here's your birthday present. I had to go out of town for a family reunion, so I dropped it off in the morning. Thanks for being such a good friend. You're worth more than a dozen roses and i'll show you when I get back next week. -Jayla."

"No, man. No." Dr. August sighed, closing his eyes as he placed the flowers on his lap. "She starting to catch feelings..............."