"Bombshell."

As Numra laid in bed next to Dr. August, she laid on his chest while twiddling with his fingers. He kissed her on her temple as Numra closed her eyes and brought on a soft and calming smile.

"Chresanto." Numra sighed.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that I'm a little too hard on you sometimes?"

Dr. August chuckled a little bit, then looked down at her.

"Yes woman." Dr. August smiled.

"Y'know I only do it because I love you, right?" Numra said in a low tone. "I don't ever do anything to make you feel upset. Okay?"

"Numra I know you. You stand your ground and you don't give in easy. I like that." Dr. August replied. "And as a matter of fact, I love you for that. That's why I didn't give up fighting."

"Thanks."

Dr. August looked down at Numra, then placed his head against hers.

"Whenever you're ready to come back, the doors always open." Dr. August said in a serious tone. "I'll have the bed ready for you and Christina, okay?"

"Wow." Numra said out of shock. "You mean, after all I put you through, you're still gonna let me in?"

"I would never leave you and Christina out on the streets." Dr. August said in a serious tone, scrunching his eyebrows at her. "I'd rather argue in a place that you're sheltered in. You know me."

Numra looked at Dr. August, then gave him a long soft kiss. In everyone else's eyes, Numra was a "nagger", "complainer", and a "bitchy" person.

But to Dr. August, she was his queen.

The next day, Jayla woke up in Rayan's bed while he slept on the couch. She'd spent the night the day before. Since they'd been dating for almost a month, she'd come over and spend the night even though she had her own place. While Rayan was watching basketball, he watched as Kevin Durant made a wide open three pointer.

"Ooh hoo hoo!" Rayan chanted in a hype tone. "Did you see that, baby? KDeezy in this bitch!"

But Jayla wasn't in a good mood. For the whole night, she's been thinking about nothing but Dr. August and Dr. August only. Instead of stringing Rayan along, she needed to tell him what was going on.

"Rayan, I need to talk to you." Jayla mumbled.

"Right after this quarter, babe." Rayan said as he put his hand up. "It's almost over."

"It's really important, Rayan." Jayla said in a more sinister tone. "Please."

Rayan looked at Jayla and could tell that she wasn't joking. He muted the TV, stood up, and walked up to his table to sit next to her.

"What's up?" Rayan asked as he sat down in his chair.

Jayla was so nervous that it felt like if she spoke, she would throw up. She placed her hands by her face and closed her eyes, fighting back her tears.

"I think that we should stop being in a relationship." Jayla said in a serious tone, watching Rayan's facial expression change.

"Wh..........why?" Rayan said in a confused tone. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No. I did." Jayla sighed. "I uh..........."

Rayan watched as tears dropped from Jayla's face, also watching as she struggled to get her words out.

"I still have feelings for Chresanto." Jayla said in a deep and choked up tone.

"Wow. Are you serious?" Rayan said as he shook his head. "Why?"