"Positive."

Christina woke up to her grandmother coughing again. But this time, it was a little bit mild. When her grandmother decided to take a nap, Christina ordered room service with the money that her mom had to get her some breakfast and to get her grandmother some soup and tea. When it arrived, Christina walked over to her and tapped her lightly.

"Grandma." Christina whispered in their language. "Your soup is here."

"Oh. Okay." Athena sniffed as she lifted out of the bed and stretched. "Thank you, dear."

"Welcome." Christina said as she sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. "Um........grandma?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you keep on coughing?" Christina whined. "Is something wrong?"

Athena took a sip of her soup, then glanced at her curious granddaughter.

"Grandma......has a disease." Athena sighed. "A disease that you.....catch from men. Certain men."

"What is it?" Christina asked again.

"I'll tell you about it when you get older, okay?" Athena nodded.

"Okay." Christina sighed as she grabbed her plate and sat back against her bed.

Meanwhile, Numra was out doing her daily routine. A routine, with the MEN.

"I don't know what I've been told!" The commander chanted.

"I don't know what I've been told!" Numra and the men chanted as they jogged through the heavy mudd and pouring rain.

"Army vets are gonna get gold!" The commander shouted as he jogged in the front.

"U.S.!"

"U.S.!" The men chanted.

"U.S.!!"

"U.S.!!!!"

"Alright, boys. Keep on running!" The commander shouted. "What do you do when a hail of gunfire comes your way?"

In that instant, everyone dropped down and splashed onto the soaked mud. None of the men were bothered by it, but Numra never adjusted to it. As mud coated their camouflage outfits, they whipped their guns out of their large back pockets and aimed it into the wooded area.

"Remember, do not ever unload fire unless your enemy is in your sight!" The commander shouted as rain spat from his mouth.

"Yes sir!" Everyone chanted.

"Alright. Your workout is done, ladies. Tomorrow, we will be learning how it feels to be wounded." The commander said as everyone stood up onto their feet. "Get cleaned up in the locker room and head home. We've got a long day tomorrow."

As Numra and the men headed to the showers, Numra kept her clothes on like she always did and waited until the men were naked and rinsing their bodies off into the showers.

"Frank man, commander was about to get in your ass." A man named Jackie laughed, talking to Numra as he rinsed and cleaned the shower.

"I know." Numra laughed in her fake tone, sitting on the bench. "I know how much he hates tardiness."

"Why don't you ever take a shower here, Frank?" A white man named Joey laughed as he showered in the large shower with the crowd of men. "We don't look at each others penises or anything. We shower and get ready to go."

"Well uh......it's because I have a daughter." Numra nodded as she smiled. "I like to get home to her as soon as I can."

"Oh I didn't know that you had kids!" A man in the back named Seiji smiled, washing his shoulders. "What's her name?"