"Big Step."

Dr. August and Numra wrestled off each others clothes faster than they usually would if they were having prepared sex. But they weren't. This was a surprise. After they were stripped down to their underclothes, Numra inched back into the bed as Dr. August kissed and followed her back there. The bottom half of their bodies made their way under the covers as Dr. August snatched his lips from hers and took his and her underwear off. He slowly slid inside of her, getting chills from how tight she was.

"Aaauughh." Dr. August and Numra whispered with their eyes closed, adjusting to each other.

Dr. August placed his forehead on top of hers, both looking each other lustfully in each others half open eyes. Their mouths lay slightly opened as Dr. August thrusted in and out of her. For a good 10 minutes, they took it slow. Both of their bodies were starting to build up sweat. However, Numra wanted more.

"Faster." Numra growled at him as his eyes laid inches away from hers.

Dr. August bit his lip down and thrusted faster like she asked. Her nails dug into his muscular arms as she clenched her teeth together, taking it all in. One Dr. August kept on going, it became harder and harder for Numra to keep her composure.

"Oh.......Oohhhhh!" Numra moaned in a low tone, trying to keep her voice down to avoid waking Christina. "It feels so good...."

"It does?" Dr. August smiled as he placed his tongue on his top lip, not stopping.

"Yes...." Numra growled.

"Mmm." Dr. August sighed as he leaned on the side of her neck and started kissing it. "Say my name."

"Wha......what?" Numra gasped breathlessly as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Say my name." Dr. August growled in a demanding tone, giving her a dirty look. "Right now."

"No." Numra smiled as she licked her lips, still thrusting along with him.

"Do it." Dr. August smiled, thrusting a little harder.

"You don't control me." Numra said in a stubborn tone. "I said no."

"Oh alright." Dr. August smiled as he licked his index and middle finger. "We gone see."

As he thrusted in and out of her, he slipped his index finger on her clit and played with it, watching her flush into a look of surrender.

"Say it." Dr. August smiled as he thrusted and played with her clit at the same time.

"Please......please stop!" Numra begged as she shut her eyes and dug her nails into his waist. "Something's gonna happen.....aaauuaaagh..."

"Fuck...." Dr. August sighed, unable to surrender himself. "Yes."

Dr. August placed his hands on the side of her waist and thrusted harder and faster, slowly moving his index finger away. At this point, Numra went wild. Seconds later, she started squirting all over his member uncontrollably.

"Auuaagh!" Numra whispered in a different language. "Chỉ can như tre, Cresanto. Yes....."

Before Dr. August even knew it, he realized that he released every ounce of manhood he had inside of him, all inside of her. Numra clutched him close like she always did when they climaxed together. Chresanto had no idea what she said, but it sounded super sexy. Numra gave him his congratulation kiss and sighed as he panted out his orgasm. Once they caught up on the air that they were missing, Numra laid on Dr. August's chest as they both lay naked on the bed. Both were hot, and both were sweaty. The covers covered their bottom halfs.