"Numra."

Dr. August decided to take a day off and relax to himself at home, taking a break. After calling a day off, he took the time off to think of the one girl he couldn't get his mind off of.

Numra.

He thought of a cold November night all the way back in 2003. Chresanto was only 15 years old along with Numra. It was snowy night and they had a snow day for the next school day, so everyone was cozied in. As Numra's father left his driveway and drove his way to work, Dr. August, who was only known as "Chresanto" at the time, threw a small piece of ice at her window. She rushed to it and looked out of the blinds, watching Chresanto jump and wave his arms up at her. She smiled and opened her window, peeking out of it.

"Chresanto, if the neighbors see you, they'll kill me!" Numra chanted in her heavy accent. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I crawl through the window so that nobody sees me coming through the front door?" Chresanto asked.

"Sure. Come on!" Numra said as she waved her hands inside of the window.

Chresanto climbed his way onto her into her window and jolted inside of the home, falling onto the wooden floor. Numra quickly shut the window and kneeled down over him, looking at how much he was shaking.

"Oh my god. You're so cold!" Numra squealed in a fearful tone. "Come on. Lets get you some tea and relaxing medicine, Chres. Go relax in my bed."

While Chresanto grabbed another blanket and bundled up on her bed, Numra went downstairs and made some hot cinnamon tea. She also made some grilled cheese and tomato soup, just like her father always made when she was sick. After 10 minutes of making everything, she carried the tray upstairs to him and sat it down in front of him.

"Thanks, babe!" Chresanto smiled as he lifted up and began to chow down.

Numra had a HEAVY accent. Since she was only 2 years fresh out of India, she was slowly adjusting to the American heritage. Always rolling her 'R's and saying things that were a little discombobulated. Numra also had a small mole on the side of her face, which she received from her mother.

"Chresanto, how long did you stay out there?" Numra asked as she placed her wool and thick ponytail over her shoulders.

"Shit about an hour!" Chresanto laughed. "It was freezing, though."

Numra looked at him, placing on a small smile on her face.

"You mean, you stayed out there that long just so you can see me?" Numra cheesed.

"Mhm." Chresanto snarled, giving her a grinny look.

"Yay!" Numra squealed as she slapped her arms around Chresanto's shoulders. "Yaaaayyyy!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Chresanto joked. "Now let me finish my food before I freeze to death, woman."

After 10 minutes of Chresanto chowing down his food along with drinking all of his tea, him and Numra laid against the wall on her bed and relaxed, playing their game boys together.

"That grilled cheese was good." Chresanto smiled, keeping his eye on his blue game boy.

"Thanks." Numra cheered, playing on her orange game boy.

Numra wrestled around with her game boy, wondering about something.

"What is cheese made from?" Numra giggled.

"I think it's made from spoiled milk." Chresanto said, keeping his eyes on his gameboy.

"I thought that it was made from cottage cheese." Numra smiled.