"15."

While Dr. August calmly ate his candy and read on one of his daily Sports magazines, a client walked inside of his office and jumped on his chair, ready for action. Dr. August looked up and gave her a weird look, shut his door, then rolled back over to her.'

"And your name is?" Dr. August asked, writing on the clipboard.

"Shelly." The girl smiled.

Shelly was a dark skinned woman who had her shoulder legth hair in a ponytail. Dr. August looked her up and down, then slipped his sucker out of his mouth.

"So what would you like me to do to you, today?" Dr. August cheesed.

"Actually, i'd like to ask you a few questions before we start." Shelly smiled. "If you don't mind, doctor?"

"Go ahead, babe."

"When's the last time you made love to a woman, doctor?" Shelly grinned, crossing her legs through her fitted dress.

"Yesterday?" Dr. August laughed, giving her a weird look. "As a matter of fact, I do it everyday!"

"No like, ACTUALLY made actual love to a woman?" Shelly asked in a more serious tone. "Like touching, kissing, breathing each others air, THAT type of love?"

Dr. August immediately thought of Numra. He took a quick glance at the picture he kept of the two, glancing down at the ground.

"15." Dr. August groaned, not giving her any type of eye contact.

"Fifteen?" Shelly laughed. "How did you make lo-"

"Why?" Dr. August snarled, cutting her off and giving her a blunt look.

"Well, that's what I wanted to give you today." Shelly cheered, placing her hands in between her legs and leaning forward. "Instead of us just fucking for pleasure, I wanted to actually make love to you. Something that's outside of the box and different from your other clients."

"Well thats fine but you have to understand that there can be no "catching feelings" in this type of thing, alright?" Dr. August said. "I don't do it alot because girls usually call me too many times afterwards."

"That's fine." Shelly nodded. "I just want to make you feel good."

Shelly stood up and inched close to Dr. August as he slipped his hands around her waist, planting a soft kiss on her lips. She slipped her arms around his shouldlers as they stumbled and laid on the table, stripping each others clothes. As Shelly stripped down into her bra and underwear, she snatched away from his lips and started kissing all over his neck. He closed his eyes, sighing and breathing heavily as he took a condom off of his sink.

One he grabbed it, Shelly snatched his pants down. He laughed at her and watched him slip the condom onto his large package. She placed her hands inside of his shirt and slid it off of him, glancing at his golden brown skin. He laid her back down, making out with her as well. He slid her underwear off with one of his index fingers, lstening to the soft noise as it dropped down onto the ground. He slid inside of her and from there, it was on.

"Oh, doctor." Shelly whispered with her eyes closed, grasping and grabbing onto his muscled back. "Do you.......do you like it so far?"

"Mhm." Dr. August smiled as he thrusted inside of her, closing his eyes and kissing her on her lips. "I love it."

Dr. August snatched his lips away from hers and thrusted harder, looking in her eyes with his eyes halfway open, enduring every ounce that he was giving her. She bit her bottom lip, looking him right back into his eyes as well. This was the "love making" that Shelly was talking about. Connecting, eye contact, and breathing each others air. Out of nowhere, Dr. August picked her up by her waist and sat her down on his lap and onto his rolling chair. She rode on top of roczilla, glancing him in his eyes with a lustful look as she bit her lip. She held onto his shoulders, kissing him while he held her waist and thrusted inside of her.

"Mhmmmm...." Shelly whispered, cupping his face while kissing him. "Yes..."

"You like it?" Dr. August panted, gripping onto her waist and continuously thrusting inside of her.

"Yeah...." Shelly panted as her hair got a little messier. "Go faster, doctor."

Shelly placed her forehead on top of his as he sped up the pace, looking him into his eyes. He bit his bottom lip and looked up at her as they stared at each other with their eyes half open. She held and gripped onto his back and head as he held her back and waist with his manly and muscular hands, assuring that he had a good grip. After thrusting and having sex for a half an hour, Shelly started to go on edge. She tilted her head back and let out a loud moan.

"Doctor!" Shelly moaned, shutting her eyes closed.

Dr. August rested his face on the side of her neck as she rested the side of her face on his cheek, still riding him. But just like Shelly, Dr. August was going over the edge as well. As he came, he had a quick flashback and blurted out something that turned the whole entire mood on its head.

"Fuck........" Dr. August whispered as chills settled over his body, still gripping onto shelly. "Yes, Numra......."

Shelly scrunched her eyes and leaned back, looking at him in a weird way.

"What'd you call me?" Shelly asked in a weird tone.

"Shelly?" Dr. August panted, looking up at her. "Why? What's the matter?"

"No, you called me 'Numra' or something like that." Shelly said. "Who's that?"

Dr. August didn''t even realize that her name slipped out of his mouth. It was the "making love" aspect that brought it out of him, and since he hadn't "made love" since he was with her, it brought him back to those moments. He closed his eyes and tilted off to the side, not even in the mood to have sex anymore.

"Excuse me, but can I have a moment to myself really quick?" Dr. August asked in a serious and saddened tone. "I promise you can be the first client tomorrow. I just really need to take a breather..."

"Uh, sure?" Shelly said as she stood up and placed all of her clothes back on. "I guess i'll uh....you can call me when you get better."

"Okay." Dr. August nodded, disposing of the condom and putting on his clothes.

As Shelly left, Dr. August cut off his lights and took a deep breather, covering his eyes in embarrassment. It was completely unprofessional to call a girl another womans name. He slowly rolled over to his sink and looked at the picture he kept of the two from when they were teenagers. He glanced at the picture, putting it down on its face so that he couldn't see it.

"Come on, Chresanto. You can't be doing that to your clients." Dr. August thought to himself. "It happened 9 years ago......you gotta get over it...."