"Jayla."

Dr. August had a burning passion for being a sex therapist. He loved watching women walk into his office with a dampened mood, then leaving out with a smile. However, it wasn't always easy. He had to save up for a building to start his business, save up for sex toys, and save up for his newest poolside room.

Also, even though Addison gave him his first sexual experience, it wasn't his last.

Back in June of 2005 . . .

Chresanto was sitting in his class with Rayan, not doing anything. It was the end of their senior year, so work was pretty much pointless to them. While everyone else did work in class, Rayan and Chresanto sat in the back, making beats with their pencils and chewing on some flavorless gum. They checked their flip phones, texting their other friends while sighing repeatedly out of boredom.

"Fuck..." Chresanto growled as he threw his pencil onto his desk.

"What?" Rayan chuckled, laughing at his sudden outburst of anger.

"It just seems like it takes forever for class to end!" Chresanto groaned. "We've been in here for 20 minutes and it damn near seems like an hour!"

"Aaaaah don't worry. We only got 1 more week." Rayan grinned, nudging him. "And besides, we still got one of Jacob's annual parties this weekend. Haha."

"Oh yeah." Chresanto said as he slowly turned to Rayan and grinned at him. "That party is gonna be live."

"Yeah." Rayan nodded. "Abby, Nique, Kiloni, and some more fine ass girls gonna be there along with the crew."

In the middle of their conversation, they heard the classroom door shut. When they glanced at the door, they seen a girl put the bathroom pass back onto the ledge of the board. She had on a white short sleeve shirt with some blue jean shorts along with some white flip flips. She walked over to the far side of the room and sat down to finish doing what the majority of the teenagers were doing. Texting.

"Seems like Abby and them ain't gone be the only fine girls at the party." Rayan said in a low tone as him and Chresanto inched in, glancing at her.

"Aye, what's her name?" Chresanto said lowly as he looked at her. "There were a few girls who were laughing because she transferred here the last month of high school."

"That's Jayla." Rayan nodded, smiling at her. "Her daddy is like from africa and her mother is from china. So she's like............blasian or something."

"Or she could be Chack." Chresanto smiled, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Nigga, what?" Rayan laughed as he looked at him.

"Chack!" Chresanto laughed as he looked back at him. "Like, chinese and black?"

Rayan gave Chresanto a "you sound so stupid look", then shook his head as he looked back at Jayla.

"More like, I wanna tap that ass." Rayan growled through his teeth as Jayla looked up at the two.

"May I help you?" Jayla said in a snappy tone, folding her arms and giving them a bitchy look. "You both keep on looking over here like you need something."

"Yeah!" Rayan nodded as he smiled at her. "Are you gonna be at Jacob's party this weekend?"

"Rayan!" The male teacher barked as he gave him a sharp look. "Can't you see that your other classmates are working? You should do the same!"

Rayan smiled back at Jayla, then turned back around in his seat. As the bell to the end of class rang 30 minutes later, Chresanto and Rayan started walking to lunch together to meet up with Craig and Jacob. Jacob smiled looked at everyone in the lunchroom, then turned back to Rayan.