"Matter of Time."

Dr. August picked up the balled up piece of paper and opened it up to read it. There, he seen what Numra was talking about. This was her will just in case something happened to her. As he read it, he glanced up at the first part and seen that Numra had listed him as the prior and sole beneficiary if something had happened to her in Iraq. He shook his head and walked into the living room, seeing Numra laying on the couch.

"Babe-"

"Get away from me, Chresanto." Numra said as she put her hand up, sniffing from crying.

"Numra just listen to me." Dr. August said as he kneeled down in front of her while she laid down.

"Just get away from me!" Numra shouted at him as he glanced at her.

Numra shook her head and buried her face into her shoulders, still crying. Dr. August hugged her and leaned close to her face, trying his hardest to comfort her.

"Numra, I didn't mean it like that. I promise......." Dr. August whispered in her ear. "I was just upset. I was getting-"

"Get off of me!" Numra shouted in his face. "Go vent to Jayla like you always do!"

"I don't love Jayla like I love you, Numra. I mean that shit!" Dr. August said in a serious tone. "I've never told her that once. I love you! You're my woman, Numra!"

"Chresanto, get off of me!" Numra barked. "Seriously. I'm not in the mood! Get. Off. Of. Me."

Dr. August knew that he wasn't getting through to her. He stood up and took a deep breath, glancing down at her as she kept her face buried into her arms.

"You don't have to sleep with me tonight, but I at least want you to sleep in my bed." Dr. August said in a low tone. "I'll sleep out here."

"I don't want to sleep in the bed." Numra said in a serious tone. "Just go away."

Dr. August sighed again and walked into his room. But before he got there, he turned to Numra to say one more thing.

"I really do love you, Numra." Dr. August said. "Nothing's gonna change that. I was just-"

"Whatever." Numra said with her face smothered into her arms. "Just go to bed, Chresanto."

Numra was pissed. She'd done all of this stuff for him, and he spit right in her face. All she was worried about was her schooling and going to the army. The next day, Numra woke up and went to the school after Dr. August left. When she arrived, she seen the commander unloading a bunch of large guns, she sat next to Joey and Jackie and let out a huge sigh. Jackie looked at Joey, then looked back at her.

"So you're..........really a woman?" Jackie whispered to her.

"Yeah?" Numra laughed. "I am."

"How did we not know?" Joey laughed. "It's so obvious, now."

"I thought that you were growing a beer belly but geez." Jackie said as he placed his hands on her stomach. "How many months in are you?"

"Only 2 months." Numra sighed as she glanced down. "I haven't felt this sick since I was 15. I had a baby at that age..."

"You had a baby at 15?" Both men said in a low tone in shock.

"Yeah. I was.......being a little fast girl at that age." Numra said in a low tone. "But I was never embarrassed. I love my daughter."

"Wow." Jackie said as he nodded his head. "You're a strong woman."

"Yeah." Numra said as she stood up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom before the commander starts, okay?"

"Alright." Joey nodded.

As Numra walked out of the classroom, Joey watched her strut out then looked at Jackie.

"Jackie, I'm gonna ask her out." Joey whispered.

"What?"

"I'm thinking about asking her out." Joey repeated.

"Dude, you just found out that she's a woman." Jackie said as he shook his head. "Besides, you don't know her!"

"That's the point. It's to GET to know her." Joey said as he sat back in his seat. "She's just......she's so beautiful. I've never seen a woman who was flawless all around."

"But she's pregnant!" Jackie laughed. "She's probably with someone already. Just think about it. She's 2 months in!"

"I doubt it." Joey said as he shook his head, being in denial.

In between them, laid Numra's iPhone. He pressed the circle and watched as the screensaver came up, showing a picture of Christina and Dr. August sitting in between her lap while she leaned down and smiled. Joey's face flushed as he glanced down at Dr. August, then looked back up at Jackie.

"She has two kids by this man. She's got one with him, and one on the way." Jackie said as he looked at him. "He's not going anywhere."

Joey was crushed. He sat back in his seat and watched as Numra walked in and sat down and listened to the commander prepare for what they were getting ready to learn Meanwhile, Jayla pulled into the parking lot of her job and parked. Dr. August hadn't called her in a while, so she stepped out and decided to call him. However, there was no signal inside of the parking lot. Not wanting to call him inside of her job, Jayla stepped a little far and decided to call him again. There was still no signal. But when she heard a pair of keys drop, she turned to her car. The keys were on the floor. She walked towards them and picked them up, irritated that she left her keys inside of them.

Suddenly, someone snatched her out of the parking lot as her echo's of screams filled the large space.

"HELLLLLPPPP!"

Then, a black car sped out of the parking lot with her inside of it. All the while, nobody knew that she even arrived at her job.

Jayla had officially been kidnapped.