"Plus Sized."

Dr. August was doing what he was always did before a client came in. Sucking and slurping on a blow pop while strolling and scrolling down his Sports Illustrated magazine. Then, a woman walked inside. When he looked up at her, he realized that she was plus sized. She was what others would consider "thick" because she had a big chest, big butt, and a muffin top. Her hair was curly and the tips were dyed red. She was a young light skinned woman, holding a small pink purse while watching a black and white shirt along with some bright blue jeans and white sneakers. She stood there for a minute, glancing down at the ground.

"Let me guess, you don't take plus sized women, do you?" The woman said in a dispappointed tone.

"I could care less about how big you are, ma'am. As long as you're a woman, you're welcome here." Dr. August smiled as he stood up and took his sucker out of his mouth. "Sit right on my table."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel okay, are you?" The woman grinned. "If you don't, that's okay."

"I promise you're fine. Don't worry, I love ALL women." Dr. August smiled, watching her sit back down on her table while sitting in his rolling chair, rolling over to her. "What's your name?"

"Karyn." 

"Hi Karyn. Is there anything you want me to do to you, today?" Dr. August asked. "As a matter of fact, tell me why you're here."

Karyn looked down at him, placing a small grin on her face.

"Well, since i'm a big woman, men think that I can't do what a skinny girl can flaunt." Karyn said, rolling her eyes. "But none of them ever gave me the chance to show them what i'm all about, so I wanted to show you. If you're not scared."

"What the hell would I be scared for?" Dr. August grinned. "I'm the sex magician, here. YOU should be afraid."

Karyn grinned at him again, taking out 3 small packs of sugar.

"Well i'm a big girl and I don't care. I love food." Karyn smiled, cheesing a little.

"That's right. You be confident in who are no matter who says something." Dr. August smiled, giving her a high five. 

"That's what I wanted to contribute to you, actually." Karyn smiled. "I was wondering if I could uh.....sprinkle sugar all over you and give you some good head? It'll be a little different from what you would normally recieve from a client."

Dr. August gave her a blank stare, then stood up out of his seat. He walked to the chair that sat at the end of his sink and took off his jacket along with his shirt, then sat down in the seat, opening his arms.

"I'm all yours." Dr. August smiled.

Dr. August didn't care what sized woman walked into his office. That's how much he loved women. The girl wiggled her hips, strutting over to him and giving him a daring look. Karyn opened the packs of "splenda" sugar packs and sprinkled them all over his chest and stomach. Karyn placed her nails on his shoulders, crouched down, and started licking all over him. Dr. August was loving it. He closed his eyes, laughing and jolting a little while feeling the tip of her tongue trail all over his body. Finally after 3 long minutes, she made her way to his pants and started unzipping his zipper. Suddenly, Karyn jumped and squealed out of nowhere.

"Holy shit!" Karyn jumped, jolting back and looking at the door with her eyes heavily widened.

"What?" Dr. August jumped as well, giving her a shaken look. "What's the problem?"

When Dr. August looked at the door, he seen the same l9 year old girl from yesterday. She was a little short, so all you could see were her eyes and her brunette hair inching over the glass that gave you the visual throughout the room. Dr. August growled in a furious tone, jumping up and zipping his pants back up.

"What's going on?" Karyn asked, looking up at him.

"Hold on." Dr. August growled as he stormed to the door. "I'll be right back."

Dr. August walked out of his office and slammed his door, giving the little girl an angry look.

"What did I tell you yesterday?!" Dr. August barked. "This isn't a kids place!"

"Um......." The girl said in a low tone, looking down at the ground.

"Um what?" Dr. August snapped in his highly frustrated tone. "How did you even find this place, anyway?"

"Uncle Tommy took me here....." The girl continued. "He told me to tell you something, but I think he's wrong."

"Well tell uncle Tommy that this ain't no kids zone!" Dr. August barked, pointing to the exit door. "OUT!"

The girl looked up at Dr. August, slumping over to the door. She couldn't find the guts to say what she had to say. She looked down at the sidewalk, then looked back at him.

"I'm not coming back." The girl said in a sly tone, trying to convince him from letting her leave.

"You're not supposed to be in here, anyway." Dr. August snarled, giving her an irritated look. "Goodbye."

The girl watched him slam his door to go back and satisfy his client. She stared at the door for a few more seconds, then walked back to the car that was by the front part of the tiny building. She got in the car and sat in the passenger seat, staring off into space. Her uncle gave her a weird look, trying to figure out what he said.

"What'd he say, Christina?" Her uncle asked.

"He told me not to come back again because kids don't belong in his place." Christina responded, looking down at the floor.

Thinking that she told Dr. August that she was his daughter, Uncle Tom was furious. He looked out of the window in an angry form, placing the tip of his tongue on the roof of his mouth while scrunching his lips together. He took out his iphone and decided to call Christina's mother.

"Well let me just call Numra and tell her how much of a piece of shit her little "high school sweetheart" has become." Uncle Tom growled as he dialed her number and drove off. "Come on, Numra. We're going to book a flight back to the Netherlands. This is why we don't ever visit the America's."