"I Fucking Love it."

When Numra woke up the next day, it was the weekend. There was no army school, so this made it better for her to get some rest. When he woke up, Dr. August was still asleep in the same position that he fell asleep in the night before. She chuckled to herself and went back to bed. It was 8:05.

But when Numra woke up the second time, it was 3:20pm. They'd slept for almost 12 hours.

"Oh my goodness." Numra gasped as she jolted up. "Wake up, Chresanto. Wake up!"

Dr. August lifted a little up in the bed, watching Numra get up and grab her things. He hadn't slept in so long that he still was sleepy. Numra rushed over to her phone and dialed her mothers cell phone, trying to get in contact with Christina.

"Hello?" Christina said in a wide awake tone.

"Hey baby." Numra panted in a nervous tone. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Me and grandma are gonna go to the park." Christina smiled. "James is supposed to be there!"

"You two be careful." Numra said in a serious tone. "I'll be at the hotel in a minute, alright?"

"Is that Christina?" Dr. August asked, quickly jumping out of her sleep.

"Is that daddy?" Christina cheered. "Can I talk to him? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?"

Numra let out a deep sigh. She turned to Dr. August and placed a small smile onto her face, then handed her phone. Dr. August took the phone, cheesing afterwards.

"Hello? Chrissy?" Dr. August smiled.

"DAD!" Christina shouted as she listened in on her. "Hey!"

"Hey baby." Dr. August cheered, unable to take the small smile off of her face. "How are you?"

"Fine." Christina sighed. "Miss you!"

"I miss you too." Dr. August said. "When are you gonna come and see me?"

"I don't know. Whenever mommy allows it." Christina said. "Can you ask her?"

Dr. August looked as Numra sat on the edge of the bed, then turned back to her.

"I.........I think that I'll ask her another time." Dr. August said in a nervous tone. "I'll ask her when things get better."

"Are you guys gonna be together, now?" Christina whined. "I really want you two to be with each other again..."

"Mom's REALLY mad at dad right now, so I have to make sure that everything gets better first." Dr. August sighed. "I promise that I'll let you know, okay?"

"Okay." Christina said. "Bye. Love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart." Dr. August sighed. "Bye."

As Dr. August hung up the phone, he sighed and glanced up as Numra placed her jacket on.

"Wait, are you leaving?" Dr. August said in a more awake and clear tone.

"Yes." Numra nodded.

"Wait, Numra...." Dr. August said as he stood up. "Can you just stay for the rest of the day?"

"Chresanto I have to get back an-"

"Just for some dinner." Dr. August continued. "That's all. Afterwards, you can leave. Alright?"

"Fine. Fine!" Numra said, grinning a little. "I'll stay."

"Yes." Dr. August cheered. "After I get back from work, I'll definitely make us some fresh pasta and wine. One of your favorite dinners."

Dr. August kissed Numra on the cheek and prepared to shower and get ready for the day. When he left a half an hour later, Numra was forced to do absolutely nothing but lounge around. When Numra seen a whole bunch of his clean clothes in a basket, she decided to do the nice deed and fold his clothes for him while watching TV. While in the middle of doing this, Numra's phone rang. It was her doctor. Numra picked up her phone and answered the call.