"Good times."

Jayla and her three friends Meagan, Bridget, and Jamie. They all sat in a circle in her living room, eating chips, doing their nails, and watching Bad Girls Club. It was a typical girl night for the three. That is, until Jamie changed up the conversation.

"Ooh! You guys!" Jamie jumped as she spread her nails apart, placing her wrist in the circle. "Look at what Marcus gave me."

It was a gold bracelet that her boyfriend had bought her. In the middle, laid a heart that contained their picture.

"Ooh, girl." All three of the girls chanted. "That looks nice."

"Thanks." Jamie smiled.

"Well my baby's going to get me that newest Louis Vutton purse that went on sell." Meagan smiled.

"PSH. All my so called "boyfriend" is getting me is some damn heels." Bridget snarled, sipping her wine.

Everyone looked at Jayla, waiting for her to say something. She didn't. She kept her eyes on the carpet, hoping that they didn't ask her why she was single.

"Lucky you." Jayla snarled. "I'm still single..."

"But I know who you like, Mrs. August." Meagan grinned.

"SHH!" Jayla snarled, placing her finger by her mouth.

"Wait a minute, are you referring to that sex therapist that everyone's been talking about?" Bridget asked.

"MHM." Meagan smiled, answering for her.

"Is he really as good as everyone makes him out to be?" Jamie snarled.

"Jamie, let me tell you!" Meagan said in a hyped up tone, sipping her wine. "When I say that that man can sex his ass off, I mean it. My cooch was spitting out glitter when I left."

"Seriously?" Bridget asked. "Wow. Everyone isn't lying then, huh?"

"What's better is that he has a gift. He can make you squirt right on the spot." Jayla whispered to them. "It doesn't matter if you're a virgin, if its your 600th time, whatever. All he does is uses his index and middle finger and he'll have you squirting like a water fountain."

"So, you like him?" Jamie smiled.

Jayla didn't say anything. She placed a small grin on her face, looking down at the carpet again while holding her wine glass.

"Well, I see him 3 days out of every week." Jayla smiled. "I don't know it's just, something about him that I really like."

"Like what?" Meagan asked.

"Just the way he knows that he can be a calm, composed, and mature man one minute, then turn into a dirty little slut the next." Jayla smiled, going into a clouded state. "Just the way that he grips onto my waist and grabs it right here, smack it right there and rub it over here it just......ugh it just sends chills down my spine."

"For the record, he does that with other girls as well, Jayla." Jamie said, adding in her 2 cents.

"Yeah. You can't like a sex therapist." Bridget snarled. "Everything that he's doing with you he's doing with other women as well."

"I'm different." Jade said, snapping her fingers in a Z formation. "He remembers my name since we've been seeing each other every other day for the past two years. He remembers my name while he forgets all of those other hoes."

"Ahem." Meagan coughed, grinning at her.

"What!? I'm not a hoe." Jayla laughed. "I've only had sex with two guys in my life and that's Chres and Kevin. Besides Chres, I do it all with him that I don't do with other boys. We do whips, toys, rough sex, calm sex, all types of sex."