"Wife Swap."

3 days later, Dr. August walked into his office to prepare for a regular day of pleasing women. Instead, he seen someone sitting in a chair by the front door. It was Jayla. He stood there in a stunned form, watching her sit there and tilt her head while she twiddled with her thumbs. She flaunted the miserable frown on her face. He shut the door and sat next to her, hoping that she'd grab her attention. She still didn't look at him. She continued to play with her thumbs while glancing down at the floor.

"Hey." Dr. August said, putting on a fainted smile.

Jayla didn't say anything. She sat her head up and glanced at the exit. Dr. August glanced at her eyes and seen brown all under them. She hadn't pppslept in days.

"I only stopped in here because I had nothing to do. I don't want no sex or nothin'." Jayla mumbled, looking back down at her thumb. "I guess I'll just......sit here and listen to you fuck women all day....."

Dr. August felt so bad. He looked down at the carpet, then looked back at her.

"Jayla, I apologize for not remembering your birthday. I understand how hurt you are." Dr. August sighed. "That just goes to show that I haven't paid as much attention to you as I should've, especially since we're so close. It just makes me feel like a complete asshole."

"You are an asshole." Jayla joked as they both laughed. "A serious asshole."

"Thank you very much." Dr. August chuckled "OH. I got you something for your birthday. Yesterday."

Dr. August handed Jayla a plastic bag that felt a little heavier than it looked. When she took item,  she seen that it was a Trojan Vibrator with a lubricant. Alongside it, was a card with Marilyn Monroe on it.

"Oh my god!" Jayla squealed. "I've been wanting this vibrator for the fucking longest!"

"Don't forget to read the card."

Jayla opened the card and read what was inside. On top of it, laid a $150 dollars that he left inside for her.

"Thanks for being such a good friend. Here's the money that you gave me. Love, Chresanto." Jayla smiled, getting choked up. 

"You're welcome." Dr. August smiled. "And from now on, you can come to my office and tell me all about yourself. Do you forgive me now?"

"Yes." Jayla smiled. "Thanks, Chres."

"And don't ever think that just because i'm trying to win Numra back that we can't be friends. You're my best friend." Dr. August said. "You can come over and hang with me anytime you want. It don't matter if they're there or not."

"Are you guys gonna go out?" Jayla sighed in a slighlty jealous tone. "Or......go back out?"

"I'm working on it." Dr. August sighed. "I am. Once we get our shit together, we'll make that next move."

Jayla knew that he was indicating to her that he wanted to break away from their little "fling" thing.

"Well whenever or if you ever leave her, i'll be waiting." Jayla smiled. "I don't care if it takes too long, either. Haha."

Dr. August glanced down at the carpet, placing his tongue on the side of his mouth.

"Actually, no Jayla. I don't want you to wait on me." Dr. August said in a strict tone. "I want you to live your life."

"What do you mean?" Jayla asked in a curious tone.

"I mean that I want you to find someone that isn't an asshole like I am." Dr. August said in a serious way. "I wan't youu to find someone who doesn't use you, find someone who adores you with your ways, and find someone who will remember your birthday like a real man should. Find someone BETTER than me. Also, you find a man who loves sex just as much as you do. Find someone who cares about you and will treat you better. Alright?"