"Tickle Me."

Dr. August read his Sport Illustrated magazine in his office, sucking on the large lollipop he picked up from the store. 10 minutes later, one of his patients walked through the door with a skimpy skirt on along with her short top. She had her hair in two ponytails, and she was half chinese and half east african. Dr. August watched her plop down on the seat as he kept his sucker in his mouth. This was a patient that always stopped by, along with many other girls.

"Jayla...." Dr. August smiled as he shut the door and rolled his chair next to her. "So what are you here for?"

"I usually come in because my boyfriends being a pussy, but i'm in here to have fun today." Jayla smiled as she propped her legs up on the table, smiling at him.

"Oh hoh hoh." Dr. August cheered as he slipped his sucker out of his mouth, twirling it around in his fingers. "You're coming in just to get a little taste, huh?"

"Yeah." Jayla said in a sexual and sadistic tone, placing her hand on the side of his face.

Dr. August grinned as he placed his sucker back into his mouth, eyeing her. He rolled his chair closer to her and placed his gloved hands on top of her legs, slipped his sucker out of his mouth, and placed it on top of her tongue. She smiled as she licked all over it, sucking all over it. He twirled it all over her mouth, slipped it out, then placed it back into his while he grinned at her. He took it out and looked in between her legs, looking back up at her.

"Well, what game to you want to play?" Dr. August whispered to her.

"Well..............it's kind of like a bet." Jayla smiled.

"Yeah?" Dr. August smiled, still sucking on his sucker.

"I bet that I can make you cum before you make me." Jayla winked, placing her index finger under his chin.

"So are you referring to sex?" Dr. August asked. "Because if you are, i'm ready."

"Well it can be in any way you want." Jayla smiled. "I was thinking that we uh.......we do whatever we want to each other for 30 seconds each. The first person to cum, wins."

"Ah." Dr. August smiled, slipping his sucker out of his mouth again. "But, I was thinking of something different."

"Yeah?" Jayla cheered, leaning close to him.

Dr. August leaned so close to Jayla that their lips were an inch away from each other. They gave each other a seductive look as he trailed his sucker onto her lips.

"If I make you cum first, you can't come in for the next month." Dr. August whispered.

"And if I make YOU cum first?" Jayla whispered back to him.

"Hm. Haha." Dr. August smiled as he slipped his finger in between her thong, pulled it, then smacked it back. "I'll put your thong right on my door, and i'll never take it off. It'll be my little suvenior. Deal?"

"Sounds like a deal to me, doctor." Jayla smiled.

"Alright." Dr. August smiled as he turned off the lights. "As the doctor, I go first."

Dr. August did the smell test like he always did. Jayla always smelled like cucumber melon because it was her favorite purfume. He opened his drawer, grabbed a vibrating dildo, cleaned it off, then cut it on. He gave Jayla a devilish grin as it started vibrating, but she was ready. He slid off her thongs with his index finger and placed the vibrator onto her lips, watching her smile. He started the timer, watching it count down from 30. But after 10 seconds, it started feeling good.

"Tsssssss." Jayla smiled as she closed her eyes, tilting her head back while clenching her fingers.

"Already, Jayla?" Dr. August laughed as he sat on the side of her. "I know you've gotta last longer than that."