"Against my Will."

Dr. August walked in early to his office and placed his sex toys into the sink full of bleach and soap to clean it off good and well. Suddenly, someone walked in and rammed him into the wall. It was Jayla. She hadn't seen him in 3 weeks, so she was losing her mind. He gave her a feared look as she gripped onto his shirt, inching close to him.

"Oh doctor, please fuck me." Jayla growled as she tugged him close to her. "Fuck me like the dirty whore that I am."

"Woah!" Dr. August said, looking at her in a strange form. "Jayla, what the hell is wrong with y-"

"I need in appointment please." Jayla growled in a desperate tone, inching close to his face. "PLEASE!"

"Jayla, we still had that bet-"

"Fuck that bet. I want sex and I want it from you." Jayla barked, giving him an angry look. "Now give it to me, doctor."

"You want it?" Dr. August smiled, giving her a dirty look.

"Yes. YES." Jayla smiled.

"How bad?"

"Really fucking bad."

"Really bad?" Dr. August smiled, placing his hand around her waist.

"Yes yes." Jayla smiled.

"Mhm I'm gonna give it to you." Dr. August smiled, inching closer to her lips. "BUT, I'm gonna have to punish you for breaking our bet."

"Whatever it is, I'm willing to do it." Jayla smiled.

"Alright." Dr. August smiled. "But it's going to involve a little roleplay."

Dr. August pulled Jayla out of the room and told her what he wanted to do. After 10 minutes of him getting ready with her, he walked back into his office with a leather jacket on with a white beader underneath. Jayla's wrists were bound behind her back along with duct tape that covered her mouth. Dr. August threw her down onto her back onto his chair. He snatched the duct tape off of her mouth, letting out a small weep.

"Oh doctor!" Jayla cried, roleplaying with him. "Why'd you kidnap me from my home?"

"Because you've been a naughty little girl, Jayla." Dr. August smiled as he placed on his gloves. "Now you're going to be mine today. My slut, that is."

"Wha-what are you going to do to me?" Jayla asked, acting terrified. "I have a husband at home!"

"I want you to do everything I say, then I'll let you go." Dr. August smiled.

"Well shit I'm not doing a damn thing, then." Jayla laughed, getting out of character.

"Uh Jayla, get back into character or you're not getting a single ounce of dick." Dr. August snarled. "Alright?"

"Okay okay. Sorry." Jayla coughed as ashe whipped back into character. "But, please. Don't hurt me!"

Dr. August walked over to Jayla and yanked her up her collar, looking over her. She placed on a fake fearful look, watching as he but her bottom lip and stretched it out, letting it go. Dr. August licked all over her neck and sucked on it, sending chills down her spine.

"Oh, doctor..." Jayla whispered, closing her eyes. "That feels so-"

"Shut up! Shut the hell up!" Dr. August barked as he leaned over her face. "If you don't, I'll pull every ounce of your hair out. Understand?"

His shouting and anger was only turning Jayla all the way on.

"Smack me, doctor!" Jayla begged. "Show me who's boss! Rough me up!"

Dr. August's face of anger shifted into a look of shock. He leaned back, glancing at her in a weird way.

"Do you really want me to....smack you?" Dr. August asked, getting out of character.

"No getting out of character, Chres." Jayla smiled. "If you're supposed to be a rapist, you're supposed to hurt me. Genius!"

"Alright but just know that I'm not-"

"Smack me, doctor!" Jayla shouted. "Smack me now!"

Almost instantly, Dr. August smacked Jayla in her face. She titled to the side and started crying, throwing Dr. August off a little.

"Jayla!" Dr. August gasped. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to-"

"Damnit doctor I'm fucking acting!" Jayla shouted in a frustrated tone. "Wouldn't you expect a rape victim to be scared? Quit getting out of character!"

"Hey hey hey! Alright!" Dr. August laughed. "Shit."

Jayla laughed with him, getting back into character.

"Don't......hurt.....me..." Jayla begged.

"It's too late." Dr. August smiled.

He yanked Jayla up by her arm and flipped her over onto her stomach while she was still bound. She started to cry and wail, when she heard a snap from behind her. She turned around to see Dr. August putting on a condom, giving her a devilish look.

"No! No! No! NO!" Jayla screamed, crying extremely hard. "Help! He's going to rape me-"

Dr. August leaned over and covered her mouth as she continued to wiggle around and scream through his hand. He tilted her head up and placed a butter knife by her neck, causing her to stop.

"If you don't quiet down, I'm going to slit your throat so hard and so deep that you're going to SHIT blood." Dr. August growled. "Do you understand?"

Jayla nodded her head yes as Dr. August slid himself inside of her. He gave her a pillow to bite down on as he rammed repeatedly inside of her, causing her to weep a little. But as it went on, it started feeling good. Good, turned into splendid. Splendid, turned into AMAZING.

"Ooooaaahhuuugh, doctor!" Jayla moaned, closing her eyes. "Your size is......amazing! Pull my hair!"

Dr. August grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, making her smile in satisfaction.

"Like this?" Dr. August smiled, continuously ramming inside of her.

"Oh god yes. Yes!" Jayla plead.

"OR, like this?"

Dr. August rammed back inside of her, then slid himself out as slow as he could. Jayla jolted forward, gripping onto the rope that bound her together.

"Y-y-yes!" Jayla shouted. "Just like it!"

"I can make you squirt real quick." Dr. August growled in a sadistic tone. "Watch me."

Dr. August continued to thrust inside of her, when he placed his middle finger on her clit. With a few more thrusts along with 3 rubs, he watched as water juiced and jolted out of her. Jayla let out a soft and long moan while Dr. August was thriving off of it. He continued to rub her lips as her juices stopped flowing, dripping out onto the sheet. He smiled and unwrapped her bounds, watching her lift up and jump off of the seat.

"My god, doctor." Jayla sighed. "How the hell do you do it?"

"I told you that I'm the sex guru. You know that." Dr. August smiled, disposing the condom into the trash and pulling up his pants. "You give me that pussy and I'll make it shine. Haha."

"You're a good role player." Jayla smiled as she strolled out of his office. "Thank you for letting me go, you rapist."

"Gladly." Dr. August smiled as he peeked out of the door. "Come in again next week for another rape session, asshole."