"Old Times."

As they left the airport, Dr. August walked out to the parking lot to get some signal. Once there, he called Jayla to tell her how everything went as how everything was going.

"Hello?" Jayla answered.

"I'm here." Dr. August replied. "Also I uh......I seen Numra for the first time."

"Oh really?" Jayla cheered, pretending like she was happy. "How'd she look?"

"She's so beautiful. No joke." Dr. August said in a mesmerized tone. "The last time I seen her she was skinny, and now she's all developed. I got the chills when I looked at her."

"That's......great.." Jayla smiled, more jealous than before. "Did you uh, get those same butterflies? Heh heh?"

"Yeah but her husband was in the way." Dr. August sighed. "He wasn't even all that cute, to be honest. But yeah."

"Well I have to go." Jayla sighed. "Me and Meagan are going out to tonight so-"

"Oh that's fine." Dr. August smiled. "Call me later, I guess."

"I will." Jayla said. "Bye."

"Bye."

Dr. August hung up the phone and looked around. His mind was all on Numra. He figured that he would try to get back in touch with her some time soon.

Meanwhile, Numra had some worries of her own.

All night, she folded Roberto's large amount of clean clothes. She was running off of little sleep, barely able keep her eyes open. After spending an hour on folding clothes, she slumped to the kitchen to start making breakfast. She'd been up so long that the sky was starting to turn blue. She started the stove and started making an omelette, sweating from exhaustion. Minutes later, Christina walked into the kitchen and stood next to her mother.

"Mom, did you need some help?" Christina asked, looking up at her.

"No I don't, sweety." Numra lied as she flipped the omelette over. "Just go get you some rest, baby."

Numra knew that she was lying. On her own, she tore off a wet napkin and started wiping the counters off for her mother. Christina had yet another question that was riding heavily on her mind.

"I want my real dad here." Christina groaned as she wiped off the counters.

"Yeah...." Numra sighed, thinking of Dr. August.

"Can I spend some time with him tomorrow?"

"I would say yes, but no." Numra sighed. "It's too dangerous and...you know how mad your stepdad would get."

Christina was pissed. Right when she started to wash the dishes, Roberto stepped inside of the kitchen and gave Christina a furious look. At first, she thought that she heard their conversation about Dr. August.

"Christina, what'd I tell you about helping your mother in the kitchen?" Roberto growled.

"She was tired." Christina replied.

"It doesn't matter how tired she is!" Roberto shouted, startling Numra and Christina both. "Your mother is a wife and she is responsible for cleaning on her OWN! You will know one day when you get married, do you understand?"

Christina didn't answer him. She bowed her head, looking at her mother.

"Go to bed. You have school tomorrow." Roberto said, giving her a grim look.

As Christina strolled off to bed, Roberto brushed past Numra and tried his breakfast. He crunched down on his omelette as he observed the taste, then looked back at Numra. He kissed her on the cheek, watching her give off a grim look.