"I've been thinking..."

While Numra went to the school orientation with Christina, Dr. August was feeling great. He finally made love to the woman he never thought that he would see again. However, he was feeling dazed. He couldn't get his mind off of her. He was thinking about her so much that he forgot to bring in his sucker like he always did. His first client walked in, who was a brown skinned girl with a dark red bob cut. As Dr. August gazed at the wall, the girl waved her hand in front of his stiff face.

"Hellooooooo?" The girl giggled.

"Oh shit. Sorry!" Dr. August jumped, squinting his eyes and looking at her. "Um.....t-take a seat on my table."

The girl sat down on the table as he placed on his rubber gloves, rolling and sitting next to her.

"And your name is?" Dr. August smiled.

"Cher." The girl responded.

"And why are you here today, Numra?" Dr. August asked.

The girl scrunched her eyebrow's at him, giving him a confused look.

"Who?" Cher asked.

"I mean, Cher. Cher!" Dr. August said, snapping out of it again. "Why are you here today?"

"Well, I heard that you were the best sex therapist in Cali." Cher smiled as she stroked his chin with her index finger. "I thought that i'd, y'know.........give you a try. Can you make me squirt?"

"Will do." Dr. August smiled. "Just take off those pants, babe."

While Cher took off her pants and underwear, Dr. August slipped into another daze. Cher waited for a minute, before snapping her fingers in his face.

"Doctor!" Cher shouted.

"HUH?" Dr. August jumped again, shifting away from his thoughts. "Hm?"

"Are you alright?" Cher asked in a weird tone. "You sure don't seem like it."

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Dr. August said, quickly shaking his head. "Um....let's start."

But as Dr. August prepared to put on the condom, for some reason, he felt that he couldn't do it. For the first time, he found himself not able to have sex with a female. He thought to himself in his head, thinking of a quick lie.

"Fuck!" Dr. August said, quickly slipping the condom into his drawer. "I don't have anymore condoms left."

"What?" Cher said in a stunned tone, glancing back at the drawer. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah.......unfortunately." Dr. August sighed as he pulled up his pants. "Look uh....just come back tomorrow. You get an early appointment before everyone else."

"Um. Okay?" Cher smiled as she wrestled her pants and underwear back onto her body and made her way towards the door. "See you later, Dr. August."

"Yeah...." Dr. August mumbled as she stepped out.

The closer Dr. August got to his daughter and Numra, the more he realized how "wrong" his job felt. It didn't feel right at all. So instead, Dr. August packed his things, shut the lights off to his building, and went home.

When he got there, as expected, Numra and Christina wasn't there. Dr. August sat down on his couch and cut on his tv, deciding to cut on a little bit of sports. Since he was bored, he picked up his phone and called Jayla. He hadn't talked to her since the day before.

"Hello?" Jayla answered.

"Hey Jayla!" Dr. August cheered. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Picking out an outfit with Meagan." Jayla smiled. "I'm going on a date, tomorrow."