"Beyond Stressed."

When Jayla woke up, her vision was extremely blurry. As the bright light of the room settled into her eyesight, she glanced around the room and knew where she was. A halfway house. Her wrists laid handcuffed to the bed with a dirty mattress on the inside. As she looked at her feet, both of them were bound and taped together as well. When she started to wiggle and move around, a man held a gun up to her face. He was dark skinned and had a low cut with large lips. Jayla stopped moving as she glanced at the barrel, unable to scream because the duct tape covered her mouth. He snatched it off and glanced at her, listening to her let out a loud whimper from the pain.

"Shit!" Jayla barked at him, still raw from the pain. Her skin was red around her mouth.

"Shut up." The man growled. "If you yell or scream, I'll make sure the gun silences you."

Jayla glanced angrily up at him, then watched as he placed the gun in his pocket and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Jayla laid there on the bed and glanced around, listening to the mans conversation through the thin wall.

"Where do you want to put her?" An unrecognizable voice said.

"I don't know." The dark skinned male said. "But she's not getting out. That's for sure."

"Of course she's not getting out. That bitch rat my friend out!" The dark skinned male growled. "Besides, no witnesses. I'm gonna leave her ass chained to the bed until we figure something out."

Now Jayla knew that she wasn't getting out. She started hyperventilating as she laid there and panted hard, letting tears of worry stream down her face. She couldn't move, yell, or nothing.

She could do nothing but sit there and wait for her fate.

Meanwhile, Christina went over to James's house to say her final goodbyes. After Dr. August drove other there, he waited inside of his car while Christina stepped inside of the house and seen two men walking things out to the Uhaul trucks. Christina watched them shift the couch out, then walked inside of his home. It was all empty. Christina glanced around the house and seen James standing in the middle of what their living room was. His mother was there as well. The whole time she hadn't came over, they were packing.

"Do you have everything packed, James?" His mother asked.

"Yes." James nodded.

"No I mean like EVERYTHING." His mother repeated. "Because we aren't coming back."

"Yes mom." James laughed under his breath. "I have everything packed."

"Well, alright." His redhead mother sighed as she stood up and made her way out of the house. "I guess I'll let you two talk. James, 5 minutes."

James watched his mother walk out of the house, then turned to Christina.

"I'd give you a hug, but I smell." James sighed. "I've been working all day, moving things, and I've been-"

Christina smiled and hugged him as hard as she could, letting her tears flow out of her eyes. James hugged her back, crying just as hard as she was. This was the only friend he's ever made, and she was leaving him. He smiled and wiped off her tears with his large thumbs, smiling at her.

"I hope you have fun at school." James smiled, sniffing also.

"I won't. The only friend I had there is leaving." Christina sniffed, also crying. "This sucks...."

"But you still have Abby and the girls!" James smiled. "Don't forget about them."

"Those girls aren't real friends. They're grown little kids." Christina said, shaking her head. "They don't care about anyone."

James wiped his eyes again, then sniffed as he looked back at Christina.

"Thanks for not calling me fat and stuff." James smiled, still talking with his heavy lisp. "You're very nice."

"You're welcome, James." Christina smiled. "Just promise me that you'll try to get healthier, okay?"

"Promise." James nodded. "I promise."

"James!" His mother shouted. "Come on! It's time to go!"

James hugged Christina again and walked into the Uhaul truck. They pulled out of the driveway and faded away into the large pile of cars, making it official. They were gone now. Christina sighed and sat inside of the car, watching as Dr. August rubbed her head.

"It's alright, Chrissy." Dr. August sighed. "You'll make more friends."

"Yeah, I hope." Christina groaned as she leaned against the window.

For the whole entire day, Numra didn't say a word to Dr. August when they got home. She cooked dinner for everyone and ignored Dr. August whenever he said something to her, and she also didn't make his plate like she usually would. The next day, Numra got ready to go to the doctor to check up on her baby.

"Numra?" Dr. August said as he stepped into the living room with Christina.

Numra continued to ignore him. She kissed Christina on her forehead and grabbed her purse, making her way out.

"Babe, you're still mad at me?" Dr. August sighed as he stood out of the house. "I said that I'm sorry!"

Numra didn't say anything. She got inside of the taxi she called and drove to the doctor without saying a word to him. When she arrived there 15 minutes later, she walked into the doctors office and sat down as her female doctor walked in and shut the door.

"Hello Mrs. Numra!" The doctor smiled. "Are you here for an ultrasound?"

"Yes ma'am." Numra smiled. "Definitely."

"Alright, follow me."

Numra walked into the dimly lit room and laid down on the table, scanning through the long bed that was under the x-ray machine. Afterwards, she went inside of her doctors room and waited to hear the results from her last urinary along with her x-ray's. After 10 minutes, the doctor walked into the room with a blank expression on her face. However, Numra wasn't getting it.

"So, what's the results?" Numra asked in a slightly nervous tone.

"Have you been stressing a lot lately?" The doctor asked.

"Y-yeah?" Numra paused. "Why? What's wrong?"

The doctor paused and took a deep breath, preparing to prepare her for the news.

"Numra, I think that the stress has taken a huge toll on the fetus because there's no movement." The doctor sighed. "I think you may have suffered a miscarriage."