"Bar Mitzvah."

Flashback . . .

As Dr. August swirled the dildo inside of one of his clients over and over, he watched her squint her eyes shut and grab onto the seat. As her legs shook a little, he watched her juices fly out. He bit his bottom lip and smiled up at the girl as she let out a bone chilling moan.

"Aaaauuuuuuuughhhh..." The woman growled through her teeth, tilting her head back.

Dr. August placed his right hand on her lower stomach and swirled the dildo in and out of her until her spurts turned into leaks. He watched her shake and shiver a little as he took the dildo and placed it in her mouth, watching her suck all on it as she took a deep breath. Dr. August rolled over to his counter and grabbed his notebook and pen, then rolled in front of her to sign.

"Oh. Fuck......" The brown skinned short bobbed cut woman sighed as she signed the book. "Wha........where'd you learn those moves? They're amazing."

"Well......" Dr. August smiled.

This question, led Dr. August back to Jacob's bar mitvah.

Growing up with Jacob, Rayan, and Craig, they were all the same age. Jacob, was known for throwing some of the best parties up to date. Since Jacob was just turning 14, Dr. August paid a visit like he always would. And everytime he came over, Jacob's older sister would stroll around the home with her other adult friends.

Her name was Addison. It was a warm night in the middle of Spring of 2001.

Addison was 24 years old. She should've been out of her parents house. Of course, a person would rather live with their parents and have them pay off everything. Still living under her mothers roof, she would invite numerous friends over. From boys, to girls, to others. She was fast. Almost like Jayla, accept she was a sluttier version. While Jacob's long bar mitzvah came to a close, a lot of his friends started to go home. Still there, was Dr. August, Craig, and 2 other boys. As Craig and the rest left, Chresanto sat on the couch, waiting for his mother to come back.

"Damn, Chres." Jacob laughed as he cleaned up all of the cups around the house. "Your mom STILL isn't here?"

"She just paged me and said that she would be here in 20 minutes." Chresanto growled. "That's like another hour in her time."

"Damn." Jacob sighed. "Look man i'll.........be in the basement. I gotta clean before my mom gets here."

"Alright." Chresanto sighed as Jacob cut on the tv for him.

As Chresanto watched TV in the what was now quiet living room, Jacob's sister strolled down the stairs with her pajama shorts and pink pajama top. She scrunched her eyebrows at him, then looked the other way.

"Where's Jacob?" Addison asked.

"Downstairs." Chresanto responded. "He's cleaning up."

"Damn." Addison giggled as she smiled at him. "Are you lonely?"

"Umm...."

Chresanto froze. He didn't know what to say. Being 13 years old and seeing a 24 year old cute woman was automatically making him nervous. Addison sat next to him and placed her arm around him, stroking the side of his face. She watched as Chresanto's bright caramel cheeks blushed into a pink form.

"Aww. You're blushing." Addison smiled. "You're such a cutie...."

"Heh heh." Chresanto stuttered as he glanced at him. "Uh..."

He watched as Addison's fingers complemented with her hot pink finger nails stroked down to the bottom of his black shirt. She pulled it up to see what was under there, and there it was. His deep stroked abs. Her eyes widened as she glanced down at it, then looked back up at him. She leaned close to him and kissed him on the cheek, glancing inches away from him as he gave her a worried look.