"Poolside."

Dr. August was doing what he always did on the regular. Sitting in his room, sucking on his sucker, and waiting for the next customer. However, Dr. August was tired of doing all of his things in his office room. Yeah he'd been doing it for 2 years now, but he wanted to expand his place. He wanted to add something different. He placed his magazine down on the counter and stepped out of his office, keeping his sucker in his mouth. 

Everytime a woman left his office satisfied, they would sign his notebook and keep it moving. What they would also do, is drop off a tip in the front part before leaving. And his tips were large. VERY large. His biggest tip was $200 left by a girl who was impressed by her first time. With this money, he used it for renovation and money to pay for his bills and large home that he owned since he was earning over $150 a day. Along with this, he would set aside $10 to add to his bank as savings. Doing this for 2 years, he had a LARGE wad of cash.

Dr. August walked to the back of his small building, looking inside of a room that wasn't too far away from his sex room. He glanced inside and seen a room that looked like a gymnasium. He was amazed because he never bothered to go back there. Across from it, was a bathroom. Dr. August's mouth dropped, glancing up at it in amazement. He placed his sucker back inside of his mouth, thinking to himself.

"Hm." Dr. August thought to himself.

For the next month, Dr. August cancelled all appointments. This was the longest that he'd ever not had sex with anyone. It almost felt like he was going through withdrawl for a second because his body was adjusted to daily orgasms, but he managed to overcome it. After 31 long days, he called Jayla in to come look and blindfolded her while leading her to the back of the small building.

"What are you doing?" Jayla asked, placing her hands out while Dr. August led her to the back.

"Hold on." Dr. August cheered, opening the door and taking her inside. "Alright. Now look."

Jayla took off her blindfold and looked up around the place. Her mouth dropped instantly.

Inside, was a large pool that sat smack dab in the middle of a solid loor. Aside from it, sat a sauna with two showoer heads and shower seats. On the side was the window that complemented the room, letting in the little bit of light that was being offered. Jayla's mouth dropped as she glanced around the room in amazement.

"Tada!" Dr. August smiled, placing his hands out. 

"Oh. My. God." Jayla stuttered, looking around the room. "This is amazing. Is this what you were doing for a month?"

"Yes ma'am." Dr. August smiled, placing his hands on his side and looking around. "This is my new sex room. My old one is still available, too."

As Jayla strolled around the place, Dr. August couldn't help but think about the time she gave him roses for his birthday. He placed his other foot down, glancing down at the floor.

"I liked the roses that you gave me for my birthday." Dr. August said. "But Jayla, you're not catching feelings are you?"

"Catching feelings for..............you?" Jayla scoffed, looking at him in a sassy form.

"Yeah?" Dr. August responded.

Jayla started laughing extremely hard, smacking her leg as well. She bent forward, holding her stomach as Dr. August let out a small chuckle.

"No, Chres." Jayla said, shaking her head. "This is strictly business, remember?"

"You're right." Dr. August nodded. "Strictly business."

Seconds later, a woman walked inside of the room. She was light skinned and bald with blonde hair, resembling alot like Amber Rose. Her mouth dropped open as well, glancing around the room like the rest of them did.