"Blood over Water."

Numra sped home and walked through her door, crying as hard as ever. As Jayla slept in the basement, she threw her bags down and plopped down onto the couch, almost throwing a two year old tantrum. As she cried silently while laying on the couch, Athena slowly walked out of the guest room to see that her daughter was crying. Athena sat next to Numra and rubbed her back, wondering what was wrong.

"Numra." Athena said in their language. "What be the matter?"

"They just kicked me out of the school, mom!" Numra cried. "They had no clue that I was a woman the whole entire time and now they're kicking me out. It's not fair!"

"Sweetheart, they were eventually going to find out that you're pregnant."

"That isn't the point, mom!" Numra barked. "The point is I could've hid my pregnancy for 2 more months before getting shifted off into the army! It's bogus! It's really bogus!"

As Athena rubbed on her back, Numra continuously wept on the couch. Athena didn't believe in sappy love, she believed in TOUGH love.

"Numra Issa, you don't need them." Athena said as she shook her head. "They're the one's missing out."

"I was still THAT close to my dreams, mom."

"So you keep on striving. Don't stop because a jerk of a teacher kicked you out!" Athena growled. "I raised you to always go after what you want regardless of who tries to stop you. Do you understand me?"

Numra didn't say anything. She was too upset. Athena rubbed her head and stood up, making her way towards the guest bedroom.

"Soon, you'll understand and realize what I'm talking about." Athena said in a serious tone. "You don't need them to go to the army, Numra."

As Numra fell asleep on the couch from all of her crying, Athena placed a blanket over her and decided to go pick up Christina from the school. Meanwhile, Jayla got up and made her a bowl of raisin bran for a small afternoon snack. As Jayla walked over to the living room and sat down, plowing down onto Numra's body. She woke up the instant that Jayla sat on the side of her.

"Oh shit!" Jayla whispered out loud. "I'm sorry!"

"Yeah well next time watch where you're sitting." Numra groaned as she pulled out her phone.

As Jayla sat next to her on Dr. August's long crossway couch, Numra pulled out her phone and called Dr. August. He didn't answer. She called the number again, and he didn't answer once more. He couldn't answer on the job, which Numra had completely forgotten about. Why? Because she was having high hormones from her pregnancy. As she hung up the phone and slammed it onto the couch, she watched with an attitude while Jayla crunched on her large bowl of cereal. Jayla glanced down at her bag of school clothes, then looked up at her.

"Wait a minute, I thought that you were supposed to be at military school?" Jayla jumped as she scrunched her eyebrows at Numra. "What happened?"

"They kick me out for being a "woman" or whatever." Numra said in a shaken tone, putting up her quotation marks. "That's so bold..."

"Wow. I'm.....sorry to hear that." Jayla said in a blunt tone, placing another spoonful of it inside of her mouth. "Hopefully you'll get better."

"Actually, you could make it better." Numra winked.

Numra started feeling on Jayla's shoulders as she gave Numra a weird look, then watched as she started to make her hands towards her boobs. Jayla smacked her hand away, glancing at Numra in a weird form. Numra's hormones were so weird and high that she was actually trying to get sexual with Jayla.