"Turntables." [Part 1.]

As the doctor walked back inside of the dark room, Numra lifted up and grabbed her shoulder, facing the computer screen.

"Look look!" Numra cheesed as she pointed to the screen. "It's moving! The babies moving!"

The doctor glanced at the screen, watching the babies small nub twitch back and forth. She put on a soft smile and glanced at Numra, watching her face glow while she covered her mouth. That was the best signal that a mother could see. The doctor glanced at the screen a little longer, then glanced back at Numra.

"Well now these instructions can go in the trash." The doctor smiled as he threw the miscarriage papers into the trash. "I'm gonna run more test through to see how the baby is doing again, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Numra smiled. "Thank you!"

"So what are you gonna tell your husband?" The doctor smiled as she cut off the computer.

Numra sat still for a while, then glanced back at the doctor.

"I'm not even going to tell him." Numra smiled. "I'm going to leave it as a suprise."

After examination, Numra took a taxi cab back home. When she got there, she acted like she didn't recieve any good news. Dr. August and Christina did everything they could to comfort her.

But little did they know, they had a little sibling on their hands.

The next day was a Saturday, so both Numra and Christina didn't have to leave. Dr. August on the other hand, still had to work. While everything seemed that it was going entirely too smooth, Roberto and Frank were still at large. While Roberto relaxed at his hotel, he was really thinking about Jayla and how Numra could've been in her position. He called Frank and listened to his phone ring to tell him the news.

"Do you have her?" Frank said in Persian, quickly answering the phone.

"No." Roberto sighed.

"Well, what's going on?" Frank asked in a confused tone. "I thought that you said that you were going to pick her up days ago?"

"Actually, the drug dealers on Chresanto's case grabbed the wrong woman." Roberto said in a shaky tone, rubbing his eyes in frustration. "You should've seen what they done to her...."

"And?" Frank barked. "What does that matter?"

"I'm saying that they meant to pick up Numra, but they didn't!" Roberto barked back. "They tied this woman down to a damn bed and left her there without feeding or clothing her! That could've been Numra in that bed! Not to mention that she's 2 months pregnant-"

"I don't give a rats ass! I want my daughter here and I want her now!" Frank shouted. "She needs to learn her damn lesson on breaking every rule in our religion book!"

Roberto froze. He couldn't believe the words that was coming out of his mouth.

"I cannot believe that i'm just now realizing how much of a horrendous father you are." Roberto said, shaking his head. "I'm going to go help that girl after this business meeting, then i'm going back to Iraq by myself. If you want Numra, YOU go find her."

Roberto hung the phone up and prepared to go to a business meeting in the US that was linked to Iraq. Meanwhile, Dr. August was at his job, pleasuring another unsatisfied woman. As he moved the dildo in and out of her, the phone to his business rang. He carefully placed the dildo down in between her legs and answered it, not expecting the call that he got.

"Hello?" Dr. August answered.

"Hi i'm Selvester, one of the managers at the Comerica Bank company, and Jayla listed you as one of the first people to call on her emergency card." The man on the other line said. "Would you happen to know why she's missed 2 days of work without calling in? We have nobody to fill her spot."