"Domino Effect."

After Numra didn't come out of the room for a while, Dr. August walked in the back to check on her. When he seen that she was crying, he crouched down to comfort her.

"Numra!" Dr. August gasped. "What's wrong?"

"My mother left, Chresanto." Numra cried as she wiped her endless tears. "What did I do? Where did I go wrong?"

"Wait a minute, she left for good?" Dr. August asked in a shocked tone.

"Yeah. To Iraq." Numra sniffed as she stood up and quickly fixed herself. "I've gotta........I've gotta fix myself before Christina see's me.."

Numra fixed herself up and put on a normal face, walking out as if nothing was wrong. It was almost like she wasn't crying, which was amazing. It made Dr. August realize how much she really goes through.

"What took you so long, mom?" Christina asked in a curious tone. "We're done with breakfast, now. And grandma was supp-"

"Let's just go off to school, Chrissy." Numra smiled. "I'm pretty sure that you have a bright day ahead of you."

Numra dropped Christina off at her school, then prepared to make her way home. After not doing anything and being able to report to school on a regular, she found herself becoming quite bored.

But just when she got bored, she got a call from someone. It was the commander.

"Hello?" Numra answered.

"Numra, please come up to the school." The commander said in a blunt tone. "It's really important."

Almost immediately, Numra did a U-turn on her Main Street and made her way to the school that was 15 minutes away. When she arrived in the school, she met the commander at the door. There, handing her uniform. Numra started hyperventilating as she took the uniform, then glanced back up at the commander.

"I along with all of the other men feel that you've proved your loyalty here. Therefore, I'm granting you your uniform." The commander smiled. "Now, you're not hiding anything else from me, are you?"

"No!" Numra panted as she put a bright smile on her face. "No sir I'm not!"

"Well then here you are." He nodded. "Take your seat, Frank."

"Thank you so so so much sir!" Numra smiled as she scurried off into her seat and sat down. "I promise I won't let you down!"

"Yeah, I hope not." The commander grinned, glancing at everyone. "Because we go to the navy in a month and a week. Ladies, buckle your seatbelts."

After being notified that she was being shifted back into the army, it made Numra even happier. After school, she came home and decided to wait there until Dr. August and Christina to come back. Jayla was still at work as well, and her and Dr. August was making their way back into court to hear the verdict once they got the call. As the day turned into the evening, Dr. August and Christina had finally made it back to home.

"Hey babe." Dr. August smiled as Christina walked through the door with her ice cream. "Guess what? Christina got all A's and B's on her report card!"

"That's great, baby!" Numra smiled as she walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Keep working hard like that and you'll be able to get rich and take care of me. Haha."

"Thanks mom!" Christina smiled. "Daddy said that I can stay up an extra hour now since I did so good."

"Y'know, that's not the only good news that I've got." Numra smiled as she stepped up to him. "Guess who's been accepted back into school?"

"You did?" Dr. August cheesed.

"Yes sir!"

"Hell yeah, baby!"