"Fly Away."

For the rest of the night, Christina laid in bed and thought about her decision. She tossed back and forth, thinking to herself on what she wanted to do. After spending almost an hour in her bed, she got up in the middle of the night and walked into her dads room. She walked up to him and shook him in his bed as he slept next to Numra, waking him up a little.

"Hm?" Dr. August sniffed, half asleep.

"Dad, I think I want to stay in the US." Christina said. "I think that it'll be a little bit better staying here."

Dr. August closed his eyes and smiled, barely even awake. However, it sounded pretty good to hear that.

"Thanks..." Dr. August said, barely awake.

"Love you." Christina smiled.

Dr. August didn't say anything. He drifted back to sleep as Christina kissed him on his cheek and walked off to her room. All she was preparing for, was to see her mother.

For the next two days, Numra, Christina, and Dr. August slept in as much as they could so they could spend as much time as they needed together. They went to the movies, went go karting, shopped, ate out, and did a bunch of family things. For their last day, the three went to a waterpark to swim and slide slides all day. Numra's stomach almost looked noticable, but it still wasn't enough to show that she was pregnant. These two days were the best days that they've had probably throughout the last 2 months that they'd been there.

When it hit Wednesday, that's when it all hit the two.

Numra dressed in her army camoflauge suit and left for her schooling at 4:00am. There, they were practicing on how the ceremony would be at the airport. At 6:00am, Dr. August and Christina got up early to watch Numra go off to the army with the other men. When they got there, there were hundreds of family members. Hundreds. Dr. August and Christina winded up going to the front of the crowd with other next of kin. As they sat in the front, they watched Numra stand in the crowd with a large line of men who were in the schooling while the commander of chief. Also at the airport, was a chief that was in the military before along with some other men, listening to the 20 minutes speech that the schooling speech had.

"And so it is now, I have the head of commanders to hand my men their badges." The schooling commander smiled.

Everyone started cheering and clapping as the head commander started putting their badges chest. When he finally got to the middle of the line and prepared to put the badge on Numra, he glanced at her closely and realized that she was a woman. He backed up and scrunched his eyebrows at her, giving her a foul look.

"You're a woman?" The head commander.

"Yes sir." Numra said, standing in an army motion.

"Well you're not permitted to be here. This is a men's field only." The head commander said. "I'm afraid that you can't be here."

"I'm not leaving, sir." Numra said as she shook her head. "I'm going with my men."

The head commander gave her a vile look, then looked at the schooling commander.

"Kel, she's not permitted to go with the men." The head commander. "Please escort her out."

"No sir I won't." The schooling commander said, looking down at him.

The head commander looked at him, gritting his teeth as well.

"Excuse me?"

"I said that i'm not taking her out, sir." The commander said. "She's completed every test in my schooling that half of these men haven't been able to do so I think that she should come with us, and she IS coming with us. You can discharge me from my position if you want."