"Delivery."

"Here's your room key." The woman at the hotel smiled. "Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you." Numra nodded as she took her room key.

Numra grabbed Christina's hand and led her down into the middle of their hall where their hotel room was. She opened the door as Christina dragged her suitcase inside of the room, watching Numra follow after her. Numra shut the door and plopped drastically down onto her bed as Christina sat on hers.

"Christina, take a shower." Numra sighed in a calm tone. "I want you to be nice and clean before we go to the airport, tomorrow."

"Wait, you mean.........we're leaving daddy for good?" Christina asked in a shocked tone.

"Chrissy, we'll see him some other time." Numra groaned. "I promise."

"Where are we going?" Christina continued, not stopping her questions. "We're not going back to Iraq, are we?"

"I'm afraid so, sweetheart."

"I don't wanna go back there!" Christina yelled as she slammed her items onto the floor. "I like it here with dad! I don't want to go back to my mean old stepdad!"

"We're not going back to Roberto, Christina!" Numra barked in a loud tone. "But we're going back to Iraq, alright?"

"But mom I have a friend at school named James and he-"

"Christina, I said get in the shower!" Numra snapped as she gave her a furious look. "We're going back home and that's final! Nothing's going to happen!"

Christina couldn't help but to hold in her boiling frustration. Tearing up because of it, she grabbed the washcloth and towel on the counter and stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door and preparing to take her shower. Numra didn't want to explain to her what was going on to her because she was a little girl, and she didn't want to scare her anymore than her going to Iraq. It was already enough worry on her part.

Suddenly, Numra's cell phone rang. She already knew who it was. Numra quickly slid her cell phone to the answer button and looked up as she answered Dr. August's call.

"What is it, Chresanto?" Numra growled as her accent only grew more and more evident the angrier she got.

"Numra, I just wanted to say-"

"No I don't want to hear it-"

"Numra can you just listen to me for 2 seconds? Damn near 10!" Dr. August begged in an angry formed. "Please!?"

Numra didn't say anything. She folded her arms and sat against the rest of the bed, listening and waiting for him to talk.

"Listen, Jayla's been the girl that i've been going to ever since you left." Dr. August sighed. "You have to understand that it isn't as easy to get over her as you're making it out to be. It's very tough."

"Then why'd you lead me on if you KNEW that you weren't all the way over her?" Numra barked.

"I thought that I was!" Dr. August shouted. "I wouldn't have done that to yo-"

"Well you did!" Numra barked, not letting him finished. "Why did you lie to Christina if you knew that you were going to go back on your word!?"

"Numra you're not letting me-"

"Why did you tell me that you weren't going to do it but you continue to go back and do things to her anyway?" Numra asked, getting louder and angrier. "Why'd you take me out of Iraq when you were gonna put me and our daughter through this mess?! I could've stayed there!"