"Like my Husband."

Dr. August drove up into his mini office and shut the lights on to his small building. When he walked into his "sex" room, he jumped when he seen a woman already sitting on his doctors chair. He gave her a weird look, shutting the lights on inside of the room.

"Uh.......?" Dr. August said in a scared tone, giving her a weird look while he held his 'Sports Illustrated' magazines.

"I'm sorry. I scheduled an appointment yesterday." The woman said in a fragile tone. "I just wanted to come in early."

"Okay. Let me set these things down and we'll get started." Dr. August sighed as he sat in his rolling chair, popped a sucker into his mouth, and rolled over to his sink.

The woman watched Dr. August rumble through his bottom cabinet for his notebooks. The notebook for her to sign, and the notebook that he used to write down the problems that he kept track of with every woman that came in. He wheeled in front of her, placed on his glasses, then clicked his pen open.

"What's your name, sweeheart?" Dr. August asked.

"Mary." The woman said in an innocent tone.

Mary was a white woman who was in her late 20s, aging at 27. She has brown hair in a short bob cut, and she was awkwardly skinny. Dr. August wrote down her name, then slipped his sucker out of his mouth.

"What sent you here today?" Dr. August said, looking up at her.

"Well I was just um............I uh........wanted...."

Out of nowhere, the woman started bawling her eyes out. Dr. August eyes widened in shock as he placed his sucker on a napkin and snatched off a few tissues that he had in store. Mary used the tissue to cover her eyes, eventually putting her hand up in dispair.

"I'm sorry i'm just........" Mary cried. "I'm just going through a hard time right now."

"What's wrong?" Dr. August asked in a concerned tone.

"My husband left me because he said that I don't know how to spice it up in the bedroom!" Mary whined. "He calls me ugly, skinny, scrawny, bony, all of that. He left me for that bitch Lisa when she isn't even all that great......or pretty..........."

"Your husband can go to hell." Dr. August barked. "You are nowhere near ugly. You're beautiful."

"Really? Out of all of those girls that you meet?" Mary smiled. "You think so?"

"Just because I see alot of women everyday doesn't mean that I don't know a beautiful woman when I see one." Dr. August said in a serious tone. "And just because i'm a sex therapist doesn't make me a sexist, either. I love women so much. That's why I do the job that I do because I love seeing women satisfied. The shit gets my blood boiling."

"That's sweet." Mary smiled. "Um......my sexual request is kind of weird so brace yourself."

"Mary, no request is weird here. Trust me, i've seen it all." Dr. August laughed. "A woman came in and requested that I fuck her while she's on a handstand. It was funny, but it turned out to be fun. Haha."

"That's just creepy." Mary laughed. "My husband was always rough in bed. Never gentle, never kind, never in that "love making" type mood. He always wanted sex just to have it."

"What's the request that you'd like me to do?" Dr. August smiled. "I can be as gentle or as rough as you want me to be."

"Well, I want it to be gentle, soft, kind, and nice." Mary smiled. "Just make sure that it feels like i'm making love in some sort of way, y'know?"

"See? That's not weird." Dr. August smiled as he placed his index finger onto her chin. "I can do all of that for you!"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you can get into it as well." Mary asked in an innocent tone. "I wanted to know if you could.........fuck me like I was your girlfriend.....like I am your girlfriend. Like you love me."