Chapter 48

Not gonna lie, this is kinda a filler chapter XD
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

A week after the baby shower it was graduation. It was a small ceremony, a small party and we would go off our separate ways.

I found a nice little two bedroom apartment close by. We already put the deposit down.

"Come on slow poke." I grinned at my Omega, waddling slightly down the hallway.

"Hey, I'm working on it! I've been carrying heavy babies everywhere I go." Deku hissed, hand holding his lower back.

I rolled my eyes jokingly, "They are what? The size of an orange right now?"

Deku walked up to slapping my arm, "The size of mango's actually. It's harder to deal with then it sounds. They are so wiggly." He laughed.

"Hey guys! Can't believe we made it! It's graduation day!" Denki cheered, greeting us at the door of the room we would be graduating in.

"Ha! I knew we would all graduate." I smirked walking my omega into the full room.

"Well other then Mineta..." Deku chuckled next to me.

"Ah yes, the prev has to retake it. Sucks for him."

Denki let out a sarcastic laugh, "Like he gives a shit. If girls are involved, that's all that matters to him."

"God, I feel bad for the new comers that have to deal with his shit." I rolled my eyes as I found a seat next to Kirishima. Denki sat next to him and Orchco and Momo sat next to Izuku on the other side.

"Class of 1A. We are gathered here today for graduation. I'm proud to announce all of you have passed and will be moving on with your lives from this school. Once I had you your diploma, you are considered professional hero's. Well, not until you go and get your licenses. Anyways. We will make this sweet and short, I need a nap after what you'll put me through." Aizawa meant it and was straight face, but that didn't stop the class from going into a fit of laughter.

"Hawks and Dabi will be handing out the diplomas. I'll state your name, you will come up and shake hands of the pro hero's standing on the stage, then heard over to the two of them. They will also give you information on picking a hero agency."

(I would like to state Dabi is not a villain in this one. He still had a rough life with the Todorokis and barely calls himself one, but he never got into being a villain. Okay, carry on.)

"Heard Dabi and Hawks are together...." I heard Mina whisper to Tsu behind us.

"Aren't they both Alphas?" Tsu whispered back.

"They sure are."

"How does that work?"

"Beats me-"

"One is top and one is bottom." Kirishima turned and jumped into the conversation. Smirking devilishly, knowing full well is comment was out of pocket.

"Gee thanks Kiri. Didn't put two and two together." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Maybe they even switch." He shrugged.

"Kiri!" Denki nudged the red head.

"Will you three knock it off? If your so interested ask them yourselves. But truly, It's none of your business what they do anyways." I huffed making them both laugh and Kirishima turn back for the front.

"Your no fun Bakugo." Kirishima laughed.

"Am a lot of fun, but you guys should be paying attention."

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

"Eijiro Kirishima." Mr. Aizawa spoke out loud.

Kirishima stood up from his chair and walked to the front, grabbing the paper that allows us to get our official license. He nodded at Mr. Aizawa before heading over to the table where Dabi and Hawks sat at. Kacchan already went, him being the 3rd student to go up.

"Izuku Midoryia."

I stood up from my chair walking up to the 'stage'. Mr. Aizawa handed me the paper and nodded.

"Congrats Midoryia. I'm excited to see your twins in a few months." He smiled lightly.

"Of course, we will definitely bring them by after they are born."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I got off the stage and headed over to Hawks and Dabi.

"Congrats Midoryia, both on graduating and your pups. Here's a list of different agencies that are looking for more hero's. At the top of the list are agency that are interested in your ability." Hawks said, handing me a piece of paper.

"I wouldn't go for The Endeavor Agency, heard he's a hard ass." Dabi chuckled.

I joined him, "I could see why, being the second best hero and close to taking the first spot."

I went and said next to Kacchan with a smile on my face.

After 15 more minutes we finally finished the ceremony and we moved to a different area for the party. At the 'party' our families were a loud there. It was small, food and drinks and some music but it's was perfect.

"Katsuki! Izuku! I'm so proud of you two!" Auntie cried pulling us both into a tight hug.

"Thanks Auntie." I giggled.

"Are you guys headed to your apartment after this?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, we get the key today and we can start moving things in."

"Well if you need help let us know. Izuku shouldn't be lifting heavy things."

"Don't worry, we are having Kirishima and Denki help."

After the small party everyone went their separate ways.

"You guys are gonna do great, at hero work and parenting. Hoping to see you soon, come around anytime problem children." Mr. Aizawa smiled softly.

"We will! Hopefully your next group of college students aren't too bad." I giggled.

Kacchan took my hand with a smile and we walked to the parking lot.

"After we get the key I'll message Kirishima to have him and Denki come over to help move the boxes we have in the trunk for today." Kacchan said, getting into the drivers seat of his new car.

"Sounds good. Hey Kacchannnnn?"

"Yes Babe?"

"Can we stop at McDonald's...pups are craving their French fries..." I blushed.

Kacchan let out a laugh, "Of course we can."