Chapter 26

To clarify, they are sober.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

I looked down at my sweet Omegan boyfriend in shock. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks now. I want you. All of you."

Izuku placed his hands on the sides of my cheeks, pulling me down to a passionate kiss. His leg behind my back pulling me down closer to his torso brushing our members together. I let out a soft groan. I stopped the kiss pulling my shirt off then doing the same with his.

"So pretty~" I hummed, bringing my lips to his nipples.

I swirled my tongue around the left bud while pinching and rubbing the other one. He squirmed in delight letting out a soft mewl. I ran my hands down his small torso, stopping at his pants. I softly and teasingly pulled them off, along with his underwear.

I brought my mouth back to his, slipping my tongue is his mouth. Our tongues dancing, fighting for dominance. My hand traveled down to his member that was aching for touch.

"Ahh~" Izuku moaned, squirming under me. My thumb brushing over his tip making his body jolt slightly. I moved my hand and started stroking him slowly making him pant, his eyes closing in pleasure.

"I'm gonna prep you okay?" I whisper in his ear seductively making him mewl.

I grabbed his knees, pushing them apart, getting a good look at his slick hole.

"So wet already kitten~"

He whined as my pointer finger brushed against his tight entrance, causing him to gasp.

"P-please, I need, AHH~" Before he could finish his sentence, I pushed my first finger in fully, his arms wrapping around my neck. When I knew he was ready I added the second.

"K-Kacchan~More~" He whined, wiggling his bottom on my fingers. I pushed a third finger in, he moans loudly, rocking his hips. I curl my fingers hitting his prostate.

"Ahh Fuck Alpha~" He shouted, his back arching in pleasure. After a few more pumps, I pulled my fingers out making him whimper. My fingers covered in slick.

"Are you sure you still want this?"

"Yes, Kacchan please, I want you, I want you inside me." He whimpers, his eyes half shut.

I grin down at the messy omega, slick coating his thighs. I stood up and unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down along with my underwear letting my hard member free.

"Do you have condoms?"

"No, I'm on birth control so we should be okay, also less likely because I'm not in heat. I want to feel you."

I groaned at the thought, hovering over him. His legs on both sides of me. I circle the tip of my dick on his hole making him cry out in want.

"Let me know if I ever need to slow down okay?"

He nodded, "Please~"

With that I pushed the tip in. He gasped throwing his head back on the pillow, digging his nails into my biceps. I started small movements, pushing and pulling the tip in and out. Slick started coating my length, making the movements easier.

"A little more now~" I huffed, feeling the pleasure from his wet hole.

I pushed in a couple more inches. I brought my lips down to his, sloppily kissing. By breathing becoming heavier at the feeling. His moans getting caught in my mouth as I slowly move.

"God you feel so good Omega~ I want to thrust my whole length inside you all at once~" I groan into his ear.

"More~" He moaned, wrapping his legs around my torso.