Chapter 20

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV*

"K-Kacchannn~" Deku moaned as I leave soft kisses on his neck. I grin at him bringing my lips to his. His mouth opened immediately, letting my tongue collide with his.

"Jesus get a room you two!" Pinky laughed.

No problem. I grin at Pinky before standing up from the couch where my petite boyfriend laid. I slipped my hands to the underside of his thighs, lifting him up. He squeaks, wrapping his legs around my waist so he doesn't fall. I rush down the hall towards his dorm, while stealing kisses from the Omega.

God he's so sexy, so confident while piss drunk. I'm glad he class agreed to take suppressants, well at least the Alpha's and Omega's.

I growled into his lips, pushing him against the wall as I attempt to open the door. I finally succeed, quickly opening the door and closing It behind us. I slammed his small body against the door as I hungrily attacked his lips and neck.

"K-Kacchannn~" He moans breathlessly.

"God your fucking hot~" I hummed in his ear, thrusting my hips into his, creating less space for him between me and the door.

Soft moans escaped his mouth as my lips and hands moved.

"Jesus at least see if anyone is home." We heard making me jump and Deku yelp. Deku unwrapped his legs to stand and I turned around.

"Shit."

Shitty hair and Deuce face came back to this dorm an hour ago. Deuce face was fully asleep, wrapped up in shitty hairs arms.

"Yeah shit, Jesus. Couldn't wait to get a room?" Shitty hair laughed softly not trying to wake his sleeping boyfriend.

"Sorryy~" Deku slurred, giggling.

"In my defense we started before getting to the dorm so sorry I didn't see if anyone was here." I roll my eyes dragging Deku by his hand.

I stop in front of his door and turn towards our roommates, "If you'd excuse us, we found a room." I winked, making shitty hair laugh.

I pull Deku into his own room and pushing the door behind us. I brought him close quickly, missing the contact. I smile sweetly down at him, he looks up at me with those beautiful green eyes. My eyes traveling down his body, getting a glimpse of every perfect curve.

"God I want to ravish you~" I lustfully growled, moving him to his bed, making the Omega whimper slightly.

I sigh, pulling a little bit back, "Though, I want us to be sober for our...first time..." I brush my thumb over his bottom lip. His breath became heavier.

"But, that doesn't mean we can't do anything else, yeah?" I hummed, running my hand down his torso, stopping at his pants.

A mewl flew from his mouth, wanting me to continue. I grin, peeling the shirt off his tiny body. Such curvy hips...

I connected our lips again, his hands traveling through my hair. I took my shirt off between kissing, then attached my lips to his collar bone. Leaving dark purple marks. Mewls and moans from the Omega echoed through his room.

"K-Kacchan...morreee~" He panted, lifting his hips slightly to tell me what he wanted.

I quickly moved to unbutton his pants. Slick leaking through his underwear.

"So wet for me I see~" I said, licking my lips in awe. Making him blush.

"Lay on your stomach."

"Kacch-"