Chapter 7

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

After the party last night it was a night Saturday morning. My head pounding as I sat up in my bed. I groan, rubbing my eyes. I sluggishly got up from my bed and headed to the living room where Denki was past out on the couch. He groaned before turning over and looking at me, his hair a mess.

"Mornin' sunshine." I laugh.

"Ugh stop laughing my head hurtsss."

"This is what we get for drinking too much."

He shifted himself into a sitting position with a grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask, walking for to the mini fridge to get us bottled ice water. I pass him one and sit down next to him.

"Well...Eijiro and I made out...."

"Aww! I'm happy for you! It's a good thing right?"

"Yes, I'm very happy but I'm nervous it was just in the moment and that we were drunk."

"I don't think so, y'all flirted while setting up the music and he was watching you dance and everything. I bet if you talked to him he would want a relationship with you." I say before taking a sip of water.

"I guess your right. Anything spicy happen with you at the party?"

I almost choke on my water, whipping my lips as I swallowed.

"So that's a yes. Spill."

"I don't know if I should..."

"Come on, what it make you feel better if I keep it a secret?"

I went silent for a moment, sighing before talking.

"Fine, I swear I will kill you if you tell anyone."

"I won't. I swear it. Just between us."

"Okay, so long story short....Kacchan and I kissed..."

"KATSUKI!?"

"SHHHH! Quiet!" I whisper yelled covering his mouth then letting go.

"You and Bakugo kissed? How? When? Where?"

"Jesus so many questions."

"I'm excited! And very much confused. Doesn't he bully you?"

"Kinda why I didn't want to say anything. It's still confusing for me. But it was at the party when he asked me to meet him in the kitchen. He wanted to tell me he doesn't hate me, though he still hasn't told me a reason why he started bullying me in high school, we were friends before that. I assume it's because I'm and Omega and he's a dom alpha."

"Why would that matter?"

"That's what I want to figure out. He avoided me most of the time in high school, bullied me when he got the chance. I'm gonna go talk to him after breakfast. I want answers. This has been bothering me for years and I feel like I can finally say something."

"Alright, let me know how it goes. I want details."

I changed my clothes from the ones I wore last night. I ate some toast and I brushed my teeth and hair. I waved at Denki before leaving into the hall way. Here goes nothing.
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

I woke up to knocking at the door. I passed out on the couch and saw a note from Kirishima saying he was at the gym. I have no clue how he could after the night we all had last night. The knocking continued once again and I got up from the couch.