Chapter 41

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

"Izuku! Katsuki!" Izuku's mom cheered, pulling up into a hug.

"Hey mom." Izuku giggled.

"Hey Auntie."

My mom came around the corner and we greeted her too. My father sat on the couch.

"Hey dad."

"Hey son, hey Izuku." He smiled.

I looked at him confused for a second and shook it off. My mother must have really whipped him into shape.

"What's in the box?" My mother asked confused. I totally forgot about that.

"It's for you guys but we will have you guys open it after dinner."

"Sounds good, food is almost done anyways."

I looked over at Izuku and smiled. We with both trying not to sweat bullets. We helped set the table while our mothers were finishing up the food.

We sat down together. Our moms made chicken and rice.

"Can you pass me the spicy soy sauce?" Izuku asked his mother.

"Izuku you don't like spicy soy sauce." She looked confused.

"Oh haha well Kacchan eats a lot of spicy food and he's been making me try stuff so my tolerance for spicy things is up." Izuku covered up quickly. Other then the truth that is 'Oh mom I'm pregnant and apparently all they want is spicy food.'

"Ah, okay." She laughed a little before passing it to him.

"Thank you."

"So, two and a half more months and you guys graduate. Any plans?"

"Well we haven't fully talked about it yet but I was thinking on getting a small house together." I smiled at Izuku.

"Aw! That would be lovely! Just not to far okay? I still want to see you two."

"Of course."
.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

We finished up dinner and have been having small talk. I was getting very nervous and anxious and just couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey Kacchan, we should give them the present now." I say, hinting. He could see I was ready to get it over with.

"Yeah, I'll bring it over."

Kacchan got up from the table and grabbed the box. He had our parents sit close together and put it in front of them. My hands were shaking at this point. Kacchan sat down next to be grabbing my hand onto the table.

"You guys can open it." I smiled.

They happily did. Both of our moms grabbed one of the two little shirts we put in there reading it out loud.

"We love our grandparents?" My mother questioned, looking up at us.

I smiled, my face turning pink. Kacchans mom mouth dropped open.

"You guys are pregnant?"

I nodded, my mom and Kacchan's mom started to tear up. I took the ultrasound out of my pocket and handed it to them.

"Oh my god! Your having Twins?" They gasped.

"I thought you guys would get that with the two shirts." Kacchan chuckled.

"Oh my gosh hunny!" My mom got up and came over to me hugging me.

"How far along are you?"

"I'm 11 weeks. Almost done with the first trimester. Just started showing a little."

"Can I see your little baby bump?"

I nodded and took off my hoodie. I was left in a T-shirt. I had a very small bump but it was noticeable.

"So that's why you wanted spicy food." Kacchan's dad laughed walking over to me and Kacchan.

I could tell Kacchan was ready for an argument but it never came.

"Congratulations you two. They are going to be such beautiful pups." He said bringing us both in a hug.

I started to cry tears of joy. Along with mine and Kacchans mother. Kacchan was trying his best not to but one slipped out.

"I can't believe your going to be a dad Katsuki." His mom sobbed.

Once we all calmed down we sat on the couch.

"So, in a a couple months we are going to throw a baby shower at the school. We are finding out the genders when I'm 14 weeks and Denki and Kirishima are gonna plan the shower. Katsuki and I aren't going to see the genders before the shower so it will be a surprise. We wanted to invite you guys."

"We will definitely be there!" Kacchans mom cheered happily.

"Your gonna look so cute with a full bump I'm so excited!" My mom squealed making me giggle.

We all talked for a while before it started getting late.

"Are you guys staying the night tonight?"

"If you are okay with that yes, otherwise we can ask Kirishima to pick us back up."

"You guys are welcome to crash here."

The night crept in and I was getting tired. Kacchan's parents left an hour ago and my mother went up to her room.

I yawned tiredly, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Come on baby, let's go to bed, you had a very long, stressful day." Kacchan hummed in my ear softly, kissing my temple.

"Carry me?" I pouted making Kacchan chuckle quietly.

He picked me up and walked us up to my bedroom. He placed me on the bed and helped me remove my clothes. He slid on of his clean shirts over me. I yawned again, rubbing my eyes.

"Lay down, you and the pups need rest."

I laid down on the bed, Lacchan snuggled into my back. His arm reached over my body and softly rubbed my growing belly. I purred, telling him I'm content.

"Goodnight Kitten."

"Goodnight Babe."