Chapter 46

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

It's been about an hour and a half sense Deku went to talk with Denki and Kirishima. I sat on my bed looking through my phone as the dorm door opened.

"Deku?" I spoke through the crack of my door.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whined opening the door.

He quickly moved towards me, climbing into the bed and straddling my hips. He reached for my belt buckle trying to undo my pants.

"Eager are we? You want your Alpha?" I growled.

"God yes! I've been so horny today ugh!" He groaned unbuckling my pants in a rush.

"Hey hey slow down Omega," I grabbed his wrist softly, "Let Alpha take care of you."

Deku hummed in response and hopped off my lap. He got on his back but didn't seem to comfortable.

"What's wrong Kitten?"

"Ugh they lay on my bladder when on my back."

"Well there's other positions. Pick what's comfortable for you and the pups." I cooed softly.

He went in a few positions before stopping on his side.

"Sorry. This is the most comfortable..."

"Don't be sorry baby. I'll take you from the side any day." I grinned making him laugh.

"Well then hurry up I'm dying!"

"Dying to get fucked by your Alphas cock?"

"Mmhm!"

I have him a quick kiss before getting behind the Omega. I took my already unbuckled belt off and threw it on the floor. Deku pulled his pants down along with his underwear showing me that perfect ass.

"So beautiful..." I hummed in his ear as I grind my hips against his.

"Kacchan..." Izuku softly gasped.

I ran my hand over his cheek, trailing my fingers down to his entrance. He was so wet it already was pooling onto the sheets.

"Jesus your like a fountain..."

"Yeah blame our pups on that. Apparently a symptom of Omegan pregnancy is making extra amounts of slick. I've had to change my underwear twice today. You probably could slip right in."

I groaned, pulling my underwear down enough to let my member come free. I rub my tip against his entrance, coating it quickly in slick.

He whimpered, pushing back making my tip slip inside.

"Ahh Kacchan! Please! Need it all~" Deku continued to whine rocking his hips, fucking himself on just my tip.

I move my hips forward as he pushes back making him gasp as my full length slipped into him. I grabbed his leg, lifting it up slightly and started slowly thrusting.

Deku moaned out, eyes fluttering closed, very content with my cock inside of him after wanting it all day. Rocking our hips against each other at a slow and steady pace. My hand trailing against his side. My mouth licking and kissing up his neck and ear.

"I missed being inside you~" I whispered in his eye breathlessly.

"Fuck this feels so good Alpha!" He whines, gripping the sheet next to him as I picked up my pace.

"Ahhh~ ahhh~ ohh~ Kac~channn!"

"You feel so good baby~ fuck we need to do it from the side more *grunts* often~"

My hands traveling down his side and around his belly. Kissing softly against his ear as he became a crying mess.

"More! Need more Alphaaa~"

"Oh fuck baby~ ahh ahh I can't...this is *grunts* as hard as I can go right now~"

"Please! Just just a little faster! Feels so good~!"

I stopped thrusting keeping my length inside him. I sat up and moved so I was on my knees. Deku whimpered at the movement. He was still on his side. I lifted his leg up resting it on my hip, letting the other one curl behind my knee. (Doggy style but Deku is sideways laying down)

I continued thrusting, slick coating all over Deku's thighs. The green haired omega moaned, gripping the pillow above him as I rocked him against the bed. The bed frame tapping at the wall. I'm so sorry for the dorm next door. Yeah the dorms are sound proof, but I'm pretty sure they would still be able to hear the slamming of something against the wall...

"Alpha! Gonna cum~ don't stop! Feels so good~!" Deku reached, clawing at my sides as I pound into his prostate.

"Oh fuck~ baby! Cum for Alpha, cum for daddy yeah?" That sent Deku in a spiral of moans and whines.

"Oh ohhh ohhh ahhh ahhh~!"

Deku increasing got louder with every thrust, his walls tightening and loosening as he came undone. His legs shaking from the intensity. It wasn't like when they are in heat or rut, but with the pregnancy hormones it's a similar intensity.

"Oh fuck babbyyy~!" I growled, head thrown back as I came into my omegas wet, clenching hole.

"Ahh! Yes Kaa~aachannnn~!" Deku choked and slurred, his body trembled as my knot locked us in place. Deku's hole tightening, clenching around my knot, fuck if feels amazing.

"Fuck your fucking milking me oh ahhh god~!" I groaned, god his twitching is lasting longer this time, I could knot him again just by the sensation, and I'm not even moving inside him.

My legs finally gave out. Not wanting to hurt my pregnant Omega while we're connected, I moved slowly, bringing the greenette with me. He whimpered softly as I moved back behind him.

"Are you okay Kitten? The pups okay? I didn't go too hard right?"

Deku giggled sleepily, "I'm okay, so are the pups. I'm just exhausted now." He hummed.

I smile softly, "Go to sleep baby, once my knot deflate I will clean us up."

"Okay Kacchan..." He cooed, already trying to fight sleep.

I laughed quietly, giving him a kiss on the cheek before wrapping my arms around his belly. Rubbing small circles around them.

"Goodnight Kacchan..." Deku mumbled.

"Goodnight baby. I love you, so much..."