Chapter 22

So skipping some time in the book because I have a lot I want to write about :)
.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

It's been three months since we started patrols. Kacchan and I have been dating for about five months now. The patrols have been okay, very awkward and silent between Shoto and Kacchan and I until we had to go into action.

Mom: Hey sweetie! I haven't heard from you in a bit! How is everything going at U.A?

Me: Everything is going good! We had some fun parties and have been on patrol for a couple months now.

Mom: Good to hear! Are you coming home for spring break in a couple months?

Me: Yes! I will be!

Mom: Great! You okay if I invite the Bakugo's over for dinner?

This will be perfect to let our parents know we are together.

Me: Yeah, I don't have a problem with that.

**Kacchan Calling**

I answered Kacchan, confused on why he was calling instead of showing up at my dorm like he usually does.

"Kacchan?"

"A-Ah, D-Deku...I-I'm going into rut~ Fuck~" He panted on the phone.

"Do you need me?"

"Y-Yes, no...I won't be able to control myself~ Ahh~" He huffed, "Stay away from my dorm f-for a couple days~"

"You helped me with my last four heats, I can help with your rut."

"N-no you can't, I won't be able to control myself and I will absolutely...A-ahh...try to mate you..."

I know he didn't want our first time to end up like that so instead I called him on FaceTime and he answered. I could see how bare torso but nothing below, his hair was a mess and he is sweating, panting like he just ran a mile. God that sight was amazing...he looked like a sexy mess...

"Alpha~" I hummed, smirking knowing it would drive him insane.

"Fuck~ D-Deku~" He threw his head back on his pillow.

I could see his arm moving up and down, his hand not in the screen. I grinned sweetly.

"What are you doing, Alpha~"

"Fuck~ P-pleasuring myself~" He choked.

"Thinking of me?"

"Fuck Yes!~" He growled stroking himself faster.

"Would you like me to do anything?~" I tease, bringing myself up to sit on my knees and taking my shirt off.

"God~ Your so hot~ so curvy, Omega~"

He was completely out of it, his body sweat, his heavily panting, the groans and growls escaping his lips.

"What are you thinking about?~"

"Fuck~! Me fucking you with my cock~ you being a good little Omega for me~" He groaned.

He's making me wet without even being here...

"Mmm, soon Alpha~ just not right now when your in rut~"

I slide off my pants, in view of him. I turn myself around so he could see my plump ass that he loves so much.

"O-oh~ G-god, Can't wait to f-fill you Omega~" This was definitely his Alpha talking. He pumped himself faster, letting out more grunts and groans for pleasure.

I push two fingers in my slicked up hole, bouncing slowly up and down in view of the camera. I made sure to keep eye contact, letting out soft moans as I did so.

"So good for me~ Fuck, gonna make me cum~"

"Yes, cum for me Alpha~" I moaned, making him go over the edge.

"A-Ahh oh Fuck~" He hissed as his body trembled.

I continued pleasuring myself on FaceTime before coming undone.

"That was hot~" Kacchan spoke, coming out of his rut for a few minutes.

"Mm, I would love to continue but class is starting and I have to go, when I get back to the dorm I'll FaceTime you again, how does that sound?"

"Yes- please do~"

I ended the call with Kacchan and went to clean myself up before class. I'll have to tell Mr. Aizawa that he won't be in class for a few days.

I got dressed quickly, knowing I probably will be a little late after the call. Once I was done I raced to the elevator and headed to class.

"Welcome everyone." Mr. Aizawa started, "Where's Bakugo?"

"He went into Rut this morning, he's in his dorm." I said.

"Okay, I'll have Kirishima bring him his homework if we have any the next couple of days, being his roommate and all. Your patrol squad will be off until he returns."

Class went smoothly, Ochaco talked to me about hanging out today.

**Ochaco Calling**

"Hey what's up?"

"Hey! Momo and I have to run to the store real quick to grab some snacks, then we will be over, does that sounds good to you?"

"Yeah that's fine, gives me time to call Kacchan."

"Ohhhhhhwww! Helping with his rut I see?"

"You could say that." I blushed.

"Mm, well we will knock before coming in then." Ochaco chuckled.

"Okay, see you in a bit."

"Byeeeee."

"Bye bye!"

I hung up the phone and quickly took my shirt then FaceTimed Kacchan.

"Hey beautiful." I hear as he picks up.

"Hey Kacchan, how are you doing?"

"I'm alright, waiting for my next wave."

"Do you need anything? I can go to the store then give Kirishima-"

He laughs, "No I'm okay, don't worry. Though I would appreciate you sending me some photos for later so I'm not calling you at 3am..."

He smirked making me blush.

"I've never sent...photos....before." I squeaked.

His eyebrow raised, "Really? Not to a crush?"

"Kacchan, you've been my crush." I giggled.

"Ahh yeah I guess that's fair. Don't worry, I will love everything and anything you send me." He grins.

We talked for a little bit before I heard a knock at the door.

"Who's that?" Kacchan asked, being over protective as usual.

"Ochaco and Momo, they wanted to hang tonight."

"Okay, I'll let you go, looking forward to those pictures." He winks.

"Bye Kacchannnn." I giggled, hanging up the phone.

I got up from my bed and went out to let Ochaco and Momo in.

"Hey Izuku! I'm so glad we can hang tonight! We haven't in like a month!"

"I know, with all the patrols and stuff it was hard to make time."

We all walked over to the couch to start watching a movie like we planned. Kirishima came over for Denki so they are currently in his room.

"So how is Bakugo?" Momo asked, putting bc some popcorn in her mouth.

"Momo, you have ruts, how are you when your having it?" Ochaco giggled at her girlfriend.

"A horny mess." She shrugged.

"Exactly."