Chapter 25

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV*

Spring break came to an end. Izuku's mom said she would drive both of us back to the school.

"Bye you two! Be safe! And Katsuki if I hear you hurt Izuku in anyway I'll kill you." My old hag said.

"You know I wouldn't, you think that low of me old hag?"

"No, but you are an Alpha who has an Alpha brain. And don't call me old hag!"

"Tch, whatever, see you later old hag." I said getting into Ms. Midoryia's car. Deku was in the back with me instead of the front seat.

The drive was nice, we talked about school and the patrols we've been on. We talked about our roommates and the other students. We finally pull up to the school. Both of us hopped out and said good bye to Zuku's mom.

"Bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie!"

"Bye Auntie."

"Bye Katsuki! Please take care of Izuku!"

We walk into U.A and most of our classmates were back and in the common area.

"I can't believe Mr. Aizawa said okay this!"

"I know!"

"What are you shits talking about?" I asked walking in with my hand in Zuku's.

"Clubbing!!!" They cheered.

"Clubbing? And we are allowed to do that?"

"Yup! All he said is there has to be two sober people. Tenya and Momo said they would stay sober."

"When are we going?"

"In like an hour. You guys don't have to come but it would be fun! Me. Aizawa said we could only be out until 11pm anyways."

"Do you want to go Zuku?" I hummed.

"Sure I'll go! It will be fun!"

****

"Come on baby! They are waiting on us!" I huffed, waiting for Zuku whole was picking out an outfit.

"Coming!" He shouted from the bathroom.

When he walked out my jaw dropped. He was in black ripped shorts, black converse and a orange crop top that said 'Dynamight'.

"Fuck." I pant, biting my bottom lip.

"Is it okay?" He asked doing a little spin.

I walk over and grab his hips, bringing him into my chest. He squeaked in surprise.

"You look so fucking sexy." I growled.

"Alright let's go, like you said they are waiting on us." He winked, moving from my grip and swaying his hips out the door.

I followed close behind him, staring at his curvy body as he walked. We entered the common room where everyone was waiting. Heads turned when Izuku walked in.

"Damn Izuku! You look hot as fuck!" Kirishima compliments.

I glare and growl at him pulling Zuku close to me.

"Mine."

"Shit he's right Zuku!" Denki giggled.

"Thank you." He blushed, "You look good too."

"Not as good as you."

"Alright come on everyone. Let's getting going now that everyone coming is here."

The group was Denki, Kirishima, Tenya, Momo, Mina, Jirou, Ochaco, Sero, Tsu, Izuku and I. I walked over to Izuku and grabbed his hand as we headed out. The club was in walking distance so we don't have to worry about transportation. Luckily it wasn't super cold out, maybe sixty degrees. It was a easy 10 minute walk from the school. Right before we walked in Tenya stopped us all.

"Now please don't get black out drunk. I don't wanna be dealing with grown adults with quirks, in training to be hero's, who are also piss drunk. I will have Sero tape you up." He stared us all down.

"Alpha's who have Omegan partners, please keep an eye on them." Momo added in.

"I wouldn't be too worried, Bakugos eyes have been glued to Izuku since we left." Mina laughs.

"Shut up Pinky."

"Izuku can't help being mateable." Denki smirks at me.

"Shut it Dunce face."
.
.
.
Izuku's POV*

The club was loud and full of people. Kacchan and I went to get a drink along with our classmates.

"What would you like?" Kacchan asked over the music.

"Screwdriver."

"Okay, I'll get a screwdriver and a whiskey sour."

Once we had our drinks we went over to a circular booth that our roommates grabbed. Kacchan sat down next to Kirishima. I grinned, sitting onto his lap instead of next to him. He sent a low growl out, placing his hands on my hips. After awhile I started grinding down on him to the music.

"I know what you are doing Zuku." He groaned in my ear.

"Do you have a problem with this?" I smirked back at him.

"Not at all."

The night continued, we both had only one drink. We were buzzed but fully aware of our surroundings. We are planning to be sobered up before we leave back to the school.

We were all on the dance floor, Denki was completely drunk along with Mina and Ochaco. Tsu was getting there. Momo was watching them, Kirishima was helping the best to his abilities.

I was grinding my ass against my boyfriend making him grip my hips tightly. His mouth attaching to my neck, sucking and kissing and leaving hickeys. My hand travels to his hair wanting him to continue. Soft moans coming from my lips.

"Alright, we have to start heading back." Tenya told us.

"Alright, I'll grab Denki, Momo grab your girlfriend. Tenya get Tsu and Sero get Mina."

Kacchan grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the club. We made it back to school in one piece. Kirishima took Denki to bed and Momo and Tenya made sure all the drunkies got back to their dorms safety.

"My room tonight?" Kacchan asked, bringing his hand to my cheek.

"Yes." I hummed.

He lifted me up. grabbing my ass making me squeal. I wrap my legs and arms around him. His lips smashing into mine as he carried me to his room.

He three the door open, ignoring and walking past Kirishima who was trying to get a very drunk Denki to bed.

We entered his room, lips still connecting hungrily. We fall back on the bed, his hands traveling to my thighs giving them a tight squeeze making me let out a muffled moan. He grinds down on me, aching for touch.

"K-Kacchan?"

"Yes Kitten?" He responded before he continued kissing down my neck.

"I'm ready."

He looked at me a little confused. I chuckle rolling my eyes at him.

"Katsuki, I want you..."