Chapter 8

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

I picked up the small omega from my lap bringing him over to my bed. I sat him down. He was whimpering and moaning.

"What do you want?"

"F-Finger me...P-Please...." He moaned, spreading his legs.

God his lewd face, his mouth hanging open as he panted.

"Suck." I tell him, putting two of my fingers to his lips.

He seductively opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out, allowing me to slide my fingers in. He closed his mouth around them, swirling his tongue around my fingers. His lips clamping around the two digits. When I felt like it was enough I pulled my fingers out of that pretty mouth of his.

"Good boy. Now turn around for Alpha."

He turned around, poking out his ass out for me.

"A-Alpha H-hurry...Hurtsss...." He whined, squirming in front of me.

I grabbed his hip, positioning him so he won't move. I teased his hole with my middle finger making him yelp. I slowly started pushing in one finger, causing him to whimper when fully in.

"God your tight~"

I waited a moment for him to adjust.

"You okay Deku?"

"Mhmm...move p-please..."

I started slowly, pulling out my finger and pushing it back in.

"O-ohhh mmm." He hummed, biting his lip.

"I wanna hear you Omega, don't hold them back, the room is sound proof."

I stuck my pointer finger in next to the middle finger. Slowly pumping them in and out.

"Ahhh~Mm~" He moaned loudly, throwing his head back.

I started quickening my pace, his slick sliding down the inside of his thighs.

"God. So wet for Alpha?" I curled my fingers making him gasp.

"Mmhmm~ Yes Alphaaa for you~"

I pulled my fingers out making him whine, I flipped him over on his back, I wanted to see that beautiful face. I spread his legs open, slipping my fingers back in him with ease. I pumped my fingers while curling them.

"Ahhh T-there~" He gasped, pushing down on my fingers.

I went quicker with my movements, his hand gripped the sheets tightly. His dick twitching.

"Ahhh! Alphaaa~ I-I~"

"Let it go.."

A breath taking, shaky moan escapes his lips. His body trembling with pleasure as he came on his chest. His hole tightly clamping down around my fingers.

"Oh fuck~" I growled, seeing the Omega come undone under me.

I pulled my fingers out making him whimper again. I stood up in front of the bed. He lifted his body up looking at me.

"Alpha. Want. Help?"

I looked down, seeing the tightness in my pants.

"It's okay I can-"

"Omega wants to please his Alpha~" He hummed, moving to the edge of the bed, placing his hand on the hem of my pants.

I groaned at him calling me his Alpha. He smiled at me innocently. I still can't believe this is happening right now.

He started unbuttoning my pants, looking up into my eyes as he did so. I brushed my hand through his messy hair.

He pulled my pants down so I was only in my boxers. I stepped out and throw them to the side.

"So big Alpha~" He moaned tracing the outline of my member with his fingers.

The Omega pulled my boxers down, letting my dick free. He spit on his hand and started stroking slowly.

I hummed in approval. His strokes quickened, perfectly stimulating my cock. He moved closer his lips brushing against the tip. I moaned throwing my head back as he swirled his tongue around the tip of my dick. He moved near the base, licking up the back of my dick, sending delightful shivers down my spine.

"Christ where did you learn that~" I growled.

"I've never done this before~" He cooed before placing his mouth around my tip again.

"M-More~" I choked out.

He quickly took most of me in his warm cavern. His hand taking the rest. His tongue licking around my cock as he bobbed back and forth.

"Oh fuck, that fucking mouth of yours~" I groaned, gripping the back of his head. He took that as a sign to speed up.

Slurping noises and moans filling the room. I rocked my hips forward thinking it would make him gag but he didn't. He kept his speed as I did so, so I continued thrusting my hips forward.

"Your doing so good~" I groaned throwing my head back as I thrusted into the Omegas mouth. He responded with a hum that sent vibrations through my dick.

"Oh god~ Fuckk~"

Deku whined, grabbing a hold of his own member, stroking it to the speed of his mouth.

"Fuck that's hot, You like when Alpha face fucks you? Turns you on little Omega?~"

He moans making my dick twitch in his mouth.

"Ah-hh~ I'm so closeee~"

My hands gripped his hair tightly, his speed and his cheeks sucking in on my dick, tongue swirling sent me over the edge.

"Oh Fuck *exhale* oh fuck *inhale* oh fuck~FUCK!!" I shouted, my hips thrusting forward as I came in his mouth.

Deku kept sucking, making my body tremble with over stimulation. He let out another moan before coming undone himself. He pulled his mouth off my dick, licking his lips.

"Did you swallow Omega?"

He nodded innocently, "Was I good for Alpha?"

"Yes you were amazing little Omega~"

Truly it was the best one I've ever had. Yeah I've fooled  around in high school but no one has ever made me tremble like that.

"Let's get cleaned up yeah?" I cooed.

Fortunately there was a tiny bathroom in all dorms.

After cleaning up and got dressed Deku climbed into my bed. He whines.

"What's wrong?"

"Nest...." He mumbles.

I forgot, if Omegas go into heat and they don't get knotted they want to nest.

"Scent..."

I sighed, going to my closet and tossing him some T-shirts and sweaters. He grabbed them delightfully and started making his nest, changing things around until he was happy with it.

"Alright, get some sleep. You need it." I smile lightly at him, how cute he was being all snuggled up in a pile of my clothes.

"I like Alpha's scent..." He hummed.

I grinned to myself before leaving the room to lay on the couch.