Chapter 3

Added some pics of what they look like in the character summaries hehe

.
.
.
No One's POV*

Momo started never have I ever with the large group of students. Everyone sat in a circle other then Bakugo that sat on the couch to 'watch.' You raise your hand if you've done the never have I ever.

"Okay because I suggested it I'll go first. Never have I ever...had a rut last longer then 3 days. Omega's can answer with their heats."

Izuku, Denki, Katsuki, Eijiro, and Tsuyu all raised their hands.

"Bakugo I thought you weren't playing?" Eijiro grinned.

"Well I changed my mind shitty hair."

"Okay, we will go in a circle so Tenya your next."

"Never have I ever done anything Illegal."

"Of course you haven't goody two toes." Katsuki grumbled.

Eijiro, Katsuki, Momo, Mina, Jirou, Sero and a few other students raised their hands. Jirou was next.

"Never have I ever had a heat/rut partner."

Very few people had their hands up. Sero and Momo and two others had their hands up. Tsuyu's turn.

"Never have I ever done anything intimate with another person Kero."

Momo, Sero, Katsuki and three others raised their hands. (If I say others it's students that weren't introduced yet)

It was now Denki's turn.

"Never have I ever gone into Rut/Heat while in public."
.
.
.
Izuku's POV*

We were playing never have I ever and it was Denki's turn.

"Never have I ever gone in Rut/Heat while in public."

I froze, panic starting to take over my body remembering my first heat. My stress pheromones pouring out of me like a faucet. Everyone looked over at me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I winced.

"U-um, I-I'm G-Gonna G-go T-to B-bed..." I stuttered, trying to keep my breathing under control.

"Deku?" I heard Kacchan's deep voice ring in my ears.

I looked up for a moment, he was he one who touched my shoulder. I looked into his crimson eyes, a speck of worry in them. The world around me started spinning. I got up from the floor in a hurry, running over to my dorm room, entering my bedroom and laying on the bed. Memories flooding in.

*Flashback*

*4 years ago, Izuku is 14 years old*

"Izuku please run to the store around the corner for me and grab some eggs and meat?" My mother asked.

"Yeah I can do that."

My mother handed me some cash for the food and I left. It was a warm summer day. The sun was shining. I walked quickly to the store that was only a couple block down from our apartment building. I went in quickly, grabbing the eggs and some meat for breakfast. I paid the cashier and left. As I was walking down the street my body started to feel extremely hot. I wondered if I was catching something. I can't walking, getting a few stares as I walked. I was confused. As I turned the corner my stomach had a sharp pain go through it making me drop to me knees.

"Ahhh~" I groaned in pain, clutching my stomach.

What is happening to me? Another sharp pain hitting me in the stomach.