Chapter 10

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I can tell today is gonna be very annoying. I stood up and stretched, smelling a mix of strawberry and lemons. I grinned to myself, happy I finally confessed after all these years and it turned out great. Kirishima walked out of his room stretching and yawning.

"Morning Bakubro."

"Morning Red." I said, grabbing an orange juice from the mini fridge.

He looked at me confused, I took a sip of my orange juice. "What?" My hands few out to the side.

"No 'don't call me that?' No 'shitty hair?' What is up with you?" He chuckled, confused by my actions. How 'nice' I was being.

"Guess I'm in a good mood." I shrug taking another sip.

Kiri came closer, putting his hand on my forehead.

"What the hell?"

"I was checking if you have a fever, your acting calmer then normal and it's freaky."

He sniffed the air around me, giving me another confused look.

"Why is your scent mixed with Izuku's?" He crossed his arms.

I smirk, "What? Problem with me scenting my boyfriend?"

"FUCKING CALLED IT! DENKI OWES ME TWENTY DOLLARS!" He cheered.

"You bet on us shitty hair?"

"Yeah at the party." He chuckles.

"About that, saw you guys have your tongues down each others throats." I side eye him while grinning.

"I did say he was cute. I'm probably going to ask him out."

I roll my eyes at him.

"We should head to class."

Kirishima and I head to the elevator. I hit the first floor button.

"Hey, you know everyone here is going to be able to smell him on you."

"So? I'm not hiding it." I scoff.

"Where is Izuku anyways?"

"The nerd is in his room. He's in heat."

"He's in heat? Does that mean the lockdown-"

"Yes Shitty hair, Deku was in heat while stuck in our dorm." I sighed, rolling my eyes like it wasn't a big deal.

"Does that mean y'all-" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"No, we didn't have sex..."

"I feel like that's a but at the end of that."

"It's none of your business to know what my boyfriend and I do when alone shitty hair." I growled.

We walk in the class right before the bell rings. Mr. Aizawa was standing in front of class in his sleeping bag.

"Alright students, today we were going to pick hero names but we currently have a student out of class because of heat so we are going to split off and spare instead."

"Who's out?" Mina said looking around.

"Izuku Midoryia."

"Oh, I swear I smell him." Momo added in then looked around the room. I snicker, sliding back into my seat.

Here we go...

"It's Bakugo. His scent is all over him."

"I mean yeah, I scented my Omega got a problem with that?" I cocked my eyebrow.