Chapter 38

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

I woke up snuggled in a bed. I opened my eyes meeting Kacchans crimson ones. He smiled, brushing his hand over my cheek.

"Afternoon baby." He chuckled.

"Afternoon!? We are late for class!" I panicked, about to get up before he pulled me back down.

"We aren't going today, not after last night. Mr. Aizawa said to take a day." He hummed. I sighed in relief. Kacchan sat up next to me.

"So....um. Y-your pregnant Zuku?" He asked nervously.

I nodded, looking down, tears threatening to fall.

"When...when did you find out?"

"Only a week ago..."

"How far um, along are you?"

"8 weeks. Not even showing yet...."

"So...the hotel?"

I nodded.

"Anyone know?"

"Denki. Only."

**Flashback to last week**

I woke up having the urge to vomit. I cover my mouth with my hand before rushing to my bathroom. I threw up, drying heaving and crying.

"Zuku? You okay in there?"

Before I could answer I throw up again. I heard the bathroom door open and Denki came in.

"Are you sick?"

I sigh, finally able to sit back against the tub.

"I don't know, I was fine yesterday. Maybe food poisoning?"

Denki looked at me concerned.

"Zuku when was your last heat?"

"Um, a month and 3 weeks ago. Summer break? I think the suppressants are messing with me a little."

Denki sighed and sat down next to me, "Your scent smells sweeter then normal Zuku, I don't think it's side effects from the suppressants."

"What are you saying?"

"Izuku, I think you are pregnant."

My jaw dropped slightly, "W-what...?"

"I'm not a hundred percent but you have some signs. You should just take a test. I have a couple from my sister. Let me go grab you one."

Denki got up and left to go grab them from his bathroom. Pregnant? I can't be pregnant! I mean I can get pregnant but...

"Here." Denki said handing me a test.

"You pee on it and wait 3 minutes. After your done peeing on it I'll come in and sit with you okay?" I nodded. He smiled softly at me before closing the door.

I sighed, opening the package and pulling out the test. What if it's positive? Can I still be a pro hero? What would Kacchan think?

I got it over with and called Denki in. I set the test on the sink, upside down.

"Okay, just three minutes."

We sat there together anxiously. Denki held onto my shaking hand. The timer started going off and my heart raced. Denki nodded. I grabbed the test and sat back down next to Denki.

"Here goes nothing." I say, voice shaking.

I flip it over looking at the results. There was a clear blue plus sign on the test.

"Positive."

**End of Flashback**

"How did this even happen? You're on birth control."

"Come on, I know you're smart enough to know that no Contraceptives are 100% Katsuki. We also did it five freaking times when we were in heat and rut, which is the time I'd most likely get pregnant."

"Well we need to let Mr Aizawa know at least. You can't go on missions carrying our pups."

Oh yeah, the villian said pups not pup.

"You want to keep them?" I asked finally looking up at my boyfriend.

"Absolutely." He grabbed my hands. I smiled, thank god.

"W-what if they kick me out of U.A?" I stuttered.

"We only have a couple more months and we graduate. You should still be able to go to classes, just no missions."

"Okay..."

Kacchan softly put his hand on my tummy. He smiled brightly.

"I can't believe it. You have pups in there. Our pups."

I giggled at his giddiness.

"Probably should let Denki know you know. I told him to keep quiet."

"Are we keeping your pregnancy a secret?" Kacchan asked, somewhat pouting, I laughed.

"No, well I want to keep it a secret until we figure out the gender so at 14 weeks. I was planning on a baby shower..." I blush.

"Okay. Though we should probably tell our parents before then..." Kacchan scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, I was thinking in a week or two. Also, you can tell Kirishima if you want." I smile sheepishly.

"Yeah, probably should tell him I'm gonna be a dad before Deuce face does."
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

OH MY GOD IM GONNA BE A DAD!

"Wanna come with me Izuku to let Red know?" I asked.

"Mmhm!" He nodded.

Kirishima stayed the night with Denki so we had to go over to Izuku's and his dorm. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

We walked in to Izuku's dorm and they both were on the couch. We walked in front of the tv getting a confused look from the two.

"Kirishima, Kacchan has something he wants to tell you." Izuku smiled at me.

Denki squealed knowing what was about to happen. Kacchan sighs with a smile.

"I'm going to be a dad."

"Huh?" Kirishima asked confused making Izuku and Denki laugh.

"Izuku is pregnant."

"Bro really!? Congratulations!" Kirishima smiled hopping up quickly from the couch and hugging both of us.

"Denki why aren't you excited?"

"Because he was with me when I took the test. He's known for a week now."

"Can I touch you belly!?" Kirishima said excitingly.

"I mean you can yeah, I'm only 8 weeks though, I don't have much of a bump yet." Izuku chuckled.

"So who all knows?" He asked.

"The people in this room. And it will stay that way. We are planning to announce in a month and a half. A month before graduation."

"Okay, we'll if either of you need anything let us know."

"Will do."

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an uncle!" Kirishima cheered. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised no one noticed. I mean he didn't have a heat last month and his scent smells sweeter."

"I noticed the scent thing but I just assumed it was from the suppressants or something." I shrugged.

"Yeah- OH FUCK!" Izuku shouted.

"WHAT? WHATS WRONG?" I panicked.

Izuku laughed, "I'm fine jeez. But I just realized there's one other person that knows about the pregnancy.

"Shit. Icyhot."