Chapter 5

So I don't have to put flashback and end of flashback every time, anything in Italic is a flashback.

**Next Morning**

Katsuki's POV*

Mr. Aizawa dragged our class outside today for strength testing. It was too early in the morning for this, mostly after the night I had.

"Alright class, today we will testing out strength. When I call your name I want you to take this baseball and throw it as hard as you can. I want to see what we have to work on and who needs more practice. First up is Minoru."

A short, purple haired guy walked up, grabbing the ball from Aizawa.

"But my quirk as nothing to do with strength. I only can throw my sticky balls at people."

"That's fine, you still need to be somewhat strong.Give it a go. There's no failing in this test."

Minoru cocked the ball back and throw it as hard as he could.

"230 meters. Not bad."

Minoru walked back to the rest of the class.

"Alright, next Izuku."

*13 years ago, when they were 5 and 6 years old.*

"Kacchan! We are gonna get in trouble!" Izuku said biting his nails anxiously.

"I don't care, it will be fun." I grinned.

"I dont know..."

"Come on Zuku!" I laughed, pulling him along.

*8 years ago, when the were 10 and 11 years old.*

Izuku and I laid in a field of grass looking up at the blue sky.

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku stuttered

"What is it Zuku?" I hummed.

"Um, so I found out my second gender at the doctors yesterday....I am an Omega..." He twirled this fingers together.

"Why do you seem upset?" I questioned.

"Omega's are weak..."

I cleared my throat snapping back into reality. Deku took the ball from Aizawa. As we end to throw the ball Mr. Aizawa removed his quirk causing the ball to drop a two feet in front of him.

"If your quirk is gonna cause you harm, there's no point in using it."

Deku huffed at what Aizawa said. He picked up the back again and charged his quirk into just one of his fingers before throwing it. Aizawa was shocked.

*5 years ago when they were 13 and 14*

I had feelings for Izuku, but afraid to tell him. We were friends and grew up together and I was afraid that would change. Unfortunately it did, but differently then I thought. I was too caught up in looking good and acting like an Alpha.

"You shouldn't be friends with a worthless Omega. You are an DOMINANT Alpha. You should be friends with pathetic things like him." My high school friend said, punching my shoulder.

Weeks of this went on, finally caving to my stupid friends opinions.

"Oh yeah...I guess your right. He's just another weak Omega..." I mumbled to myself.

"705.3 meters...."

Deku grinned confidently at Aizawa before joining the class.

"Next up Momo."