Chapter 42

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

I'm now 14 weeks along. I've started to wear baggie clothes or Kacchans to hide the bump. Recovery girl agreed that it was for the best.

Next week we are going to announce to our friends. Mr. Aizawa said we could do it in class. We have a cute idea for it.

Today we go in to figure out what we are having, but we aren't going to look at the screen and Recovery girl is going to put the genders in an envelope.

"Alright Izuku, you know the drill." Recovery girl said, wanting me to hop on the table.

"We don't want to know the genders, could you put it in an envelope for us?"

"Of course. Well if you don't want to know close your eyes so I can take a look. Make sure everything is going okay. Lift your shirt."

I lifted my shirt.

"Looks your your showing more then when you were in a month ago. You just started your second trimester at 12 weeks, your at 14 weeks now correct?" She asked.

"Yes."

She put the gel on my tummy and turn on the screen. Kacchan held my hand tightly and we both closed our eyes.

"So seems like everything is good. The babies are growing great. Perfect size for how for along you are and that you are having twins."

"That's good to hear." Kacchan spoke.

"Alright, almost done. I have some photos that doesn't show gender if you want them."

"Yes please!"

"Okay, I'm done. You can open your eyes and I will write the genders in an envelope. I'll be right back."

I opened my eyes. Kacchan squeezed my hand tightly.

"Alright, I wrote one for baby A and baby B. On the ultrasound they say who's who." She handed up the envelopes and the ultrasound.

"They are getting so big."

"They are about the size of a kiwi right now." Recovery smiled at us.

"Thank you Recovery girl also I have a weird question for you..." I blushed looking down.

"And what's that?"

"Um...can we still...do intimate..things?"

Recovery girl laughed, "Yes you can still have sex, thought I would recommend that Bakugo takes suppressants during your pregnancy. Ruts can be pretty rough." She winked.

I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's totally normal for a pregnant Omega to be 'in the mood'. Anyways, come back in when you are 25 weeks long for a check up."

"Okay, thank you."
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

We walked back to the dorms, Denki and Kirishima were hanging out with Ochaco and Momo today so we will give them the envelopes when they get back.

Izuku walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"So, why did you ask if we could have sex while your pregnant?"

Izuku bite his lip then took a sip of water.

"Because I am MADLY horny and if it was gonna hurt the babies in anyway..."

I smirked at him here lifting him up and setting him on the counter. His legs on either side of me.

"Then lets fix that, yeah?"