Chapter 13

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

Class was over for the day and everyone met in the common room around 7pm. Katsuki and I just finished eating dinner together.

"I can't believe you used Deku for you hero name." Kacchan chuckled, swinging our hands while they were together.

"Well, you gave it to me and I know back then it was for worthless, but I want to change the meaning. I want it to mean 'you can do it'." I smiled up at him.

"Your so adorable." Kacchan hummed stopping us and bringing his lips to mine.

"Stop with the PDA you two and come join the rest of us in the common room." Tenya said.

"Piss off Jet legs. I can kiss my boyfriend when and where I want to."

"We will be there in a second Tenya."

Kacchan huffs.

"You gotta be nicer to people." I giggle.

"The only person I have to be nice to is you. Maybe your mother." He smirked.

"What about your mother?"

"That hag doesn't deserve my niceness."

"Alright, come on, they are waiting on us."

We both walked into the common room and everyone was there sitting around getting things ready. Denki called it. There was a few beer pong tables and some other drinking games.

"Hey Bakubro, Bakubro's Omega." Kirishima said bowing like the 18th century.

"Not yet." Kacchan said squeezing my hand.

"Anyways, Are you drunk already?"

"Denki and I might have pregamed..."

"You pregamed for game night?" Kacchan laughed.

"Hell yeah!" Denki said stumbling up, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever floats your boat."

Mina and Ochaco walked around handing drinks out to everyone. They have been getting pretty close from what I heard from Tsu and Momo.

"Hey everyone! Let's play spin the bottle! Well all the single people at least."

Everyone that wanted to join gathered around in a circle.

"Ah yes bring on the ladies!" Mineta said rubbing his hands together.

"You know it's guys and girls right? Meaning you might have to kiss a guy." Denki chuckled.

Sero then taped Mineta to a chair.

"I don't think anyone here wants to kiss grape juice over here." Sero pointed before joining the circle.

"Your not wrong." Mina laughs.

"You not joining Izuku?" Shoto asked, I looked at him confused while Kacchan growled letting off dominant pheromones and held me closer.

"Shoto, I'm in a relationship with Kacchan. I'm not playing spin the bottle."

"Oh yeah I must have forgot. Bummer."

"Look here you little-"

I released calming pheromones causing Kacchan to relax.

"I'm gonna beat his ass one day." He mumbled.

"Oh stop he's not hurting anyone by asking."

"He has a thing for you you know." Kacchan grumbled looking down with his piercing crimson eyes.