Chapter 1

(Just wanted to remind that this is a mature book. There will be smut some things might be a little much and there will be other touchy subjects. If boyxboy girlxgirl make you uncomfortable I wouldn't recommend reading. Otherwise enjoy) ;)
.
.
.
Izuku's POV*

It was a year after graduating high school. I passed the testing to start at U.A. I'm so excited to start training to become a hero. My mom is truly surprised I passed, back 'in her day' there wasn't many Omega hero's. Maybe one or two at most. My mom is holding back tears as we approach the school, knowing that her son will be living in the dorms.

"I'm gonna miss you Izu!" My mom squeezed me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"You have your suppressants right? You remember when your next heat is? If anything happens you better call me."

"Stop worrying I'll be fine. I have my supplements and I have 2 weeks until my next heat."

"Okay okay. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye Mom!" I waved as she got back into her car.

I stood in front of the freshmen building. I took a deep breath before walking into the front door. The classrooms were on the first floor, kitchen is on the second floor and the dorms were on the third. There wasn't many people on the third floor, just two teachers.

"All Might?" I asked walking towards the two.

"Ah young Midoriya, I'm glad to see you finally arrived. Welcome to U.A."

"Thank you. I'm very glad to be here." I bowed my head towards him.

"This is your teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Aka Eraserhead. Tomorrow morning in class he will be going over ground rules for the school. You can head up to the third floor. Some of your classmates already arrived."

"Thank you. See you tomorrow Mr. Aizawa!"

I waved before heading to the elevator with my suitcase. I hit the third floor button and the doors closed.

I stepped out of the elevator once it opened walking into the main room of the dorms. A couple girls were laughing on the couch together. I put my head down not exactly ready to interact yet. I pulled out the piece of paper that told me my room number. Room 5. I started down the hallway of rooms. I could here chatter from a couple rooms. I continued to walk and ended up bumping into someone.

"Oops s-sorry..." I stuttered nervously.

"Nerd?" My body froze.

Only one person called me that. I looked up from the floor, my green eyes met his crimson ones.

"Kacchan?" I haven't seen him sense we graduated a year ago...god he was still attractive...maybe more...

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He huffed.

"I erm I-I passed the t-test..." I whimpered softly.

"They let you in? A omega with no quirk?" He chuckled like he couldn't believe a word I was saying.

"I do h-have a quirk. I-it just c-came in l-late..."

"Whatever nerd. Get out of my way."

He grunted before he pushed me aside. My back making contact with the wall. I sighed before pushing myself off the wall then entering my room with the key card. Once I entered there was a small common area with two doors on each side , one with 5 and one with 6. The middle had a tv and a couch and a mini fridge. I opened door 5 and dropped my things. There was a full bed and a bed side table, a desk and a closet.

I started unpacking my suit case, hanging up my clothes and putting my school supplies on the desk. I jumped, hearing a knock on my door. Must be my 'roommate'. We had separate sleeping areas in the room for privacy.

"Hey, you must be my roommate. I'm Denki."

He was a smaller blonde guy. He had a bright smile on his face.

"Izuku. Nice to meet you."

"Do you want to come with me to the common area to meet our other classmates?"

"Uh sure..."

Denki and I walked out of our room and went into the common area. There was a few people there talking. I recognized one of the women.

"Ura?!" I say happily walking over to the brunette.

"Zuzu!? You passed!" She sprung from the couch and gave me a tight hug.

"This is my roommate Denki." The blonde moved closer to Ura giving her a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ochaco Uraraka you can call me Ura for short. I'm one of Izukus friends from high school."

"Nice to meet you too."

"I wonder what we are gonna talk about in the first day of class tomorrow." The pink haired girl that was next to Ura chimed in.

"Sounds like a run down of rules."

"Hopefully they aren't too strict. I'm Mina by the way, Ura's roommate."

We talked for a little while before we started hearing yelling.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE MY ROOMMATE SHITTY HAIR!?"

"Oh come in Bakubro! Imma be an awesome roommate!"

"Tch."

We looked over seeing Bakugo stomping away from a spiky red haired kid. My body shivered as he walked by. His alpha pheromones brushing by my nose making my body feel fuzzy. It smelt musky, piney and lemony, like I remember.

"You okay Zuzu?"

I didn't notice I kinda blanked out for a moment. I cleared my throat going back to the conversation we were having. After awhile Ura and Mina decided to head to their rooms to sleep so Denki and I followed suit. I closed the door behind us and Denki groaned in annoyance.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. It's getting late."

"It's like 10pm dude." He laughs.

"Exactly."

"Alright. See you in the morning."

We went out separate ways into our actual rooms. I walked over to my closet, stripping and threw on a large shirt on that went to my knees. I plopped myself on the bed and snuggled in. I feel like tomorrow is gonna be a long day.