Chapter 43

This is a shorted chapter but more to come!

.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

It's been a couple weeks since we gave Kirishima and Denki the gender envelopes. Izuku was 16 weeks along. Today was Friday and the day we announce to the class. Denki and Kirishima has been getting things for the baby shower.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Izuku.

"A little but not too much."

We walked into class, going over to Mr. Aizawa desk.

"Ready for today?" He asked us quietly.

"Sure are."

He nodded and we took our seats. The rest of the class filed in, Denki and Kirishima smiling at us with a thumbs up.

"Alright class, because you all will be graduating soon, we are going to so a small quiz. I'm going to ask a question then ask someone who raises their hand to come up and right it on the board."

"Alright, first question. What is three major rules when on a mission?"

Half the class raised their hands.

"Lida."

Lida went up the the board, quickly writing own the answers.

"Correct. Three major rules is Never go in alone, help innocent people first, do not kill."

Lida sat down and the quiz continued.

"Alright, When is it okay to run?"

"Momo."

Momo wrote on the board, "Yes Momo, one reason you can run from danger is if you are already injured badly."

He went on with the questions and getting answers from different students. Finally the question I was waiting for.

"Alright, last question, What are three reasons you should not do patrols?"

Izuku raised his hand, Mr. Aizawa looked around at the other students then picked him to come up. He walks over to the board and started writing.

He wrote, If you are severely injured, If you are in heat or rut, and last but not least, If you are pregnant.

"You are correct. Those are all reasons why you shouldn't do patrols. Izuku, would you like to tell the class why you are currently not doing patrols?"

He nodded and I joined him up at the front. He pulled out the ultrasound and magnet it to the board. We smiled nervously at my class.

"IZUKU! YOU AND BAKUGO ARE PREGNANT!?!?" Ochaco squealed running up to Izuku and giving him a hug.

"What? How long have you known?" Mina said as she walked over to the ultrasound.

"I'm 16 weeks I've known for about a month and a half now. We are having twins."

"Twins?! Do you know the genders yet?"

"No, only Denki and Kirishima know and it will stay that way until the baby shower next month which you are all invited to." Izuku said with a smile.

"So who all knew?" Ochaco asked.

"Well, the first to know was Denki because he was with me when I took the test. Then Kacchan and Shoto found out on the mission...Then Mr. Aizawa, All Might, and Midnight. Then we let our families know."

"Man! Why didn't you tell me!" Ochaco pouted, crossing her arms making Izuku laugh.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

It felt like a huge weight off my shoulders. Having everyone know about our pregnancy. I didn't have to worry about wearing sweaters on hot days anymore.

After class we went back up to the dorms.

"Hungry baby?" Kacchan asked.

"Yes! I'm starving!"

"What sounds good?"

"Baby A wants something spicy, Baby B wants chocolate." I smiled making Kacchan laugh.

"I'll make you spicy chicken tenders and I'll give you a chocolate bar, how does that sound?"

"Yayyy! Thank you Kacchan!"

He shook his head in amusement and walked off to the kitchen. I joined Shoto, Tsu, and Mina on the couch in the common room. I rested my hands on my bump, finally relaxing from today.

"So Zuku, have you and Bakugo thought of names?" Mina asked.

"Actually no. We have been so busy with appointments and announcing we haven't talked about it yet. We also don't know what we are having."

"I guess that's fair."

"We will probably start talking about names after the baby shower."

Katsuki came back shortly with food for me and the twins. I grabbed a chicken tender, dipping it BBQ sauce he brought and then taking a bite of chocolate in between. I hummed happily releasing very happy pheromones in the air causing Katsuki to snicker proudly.

"Good?"

"Very! Thank you! The babies thank you too."