Chapter 14

**Two Weeks Later**

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

"Babeeeee stopppppp!" I giggled as Kacchan tackled me with tickles.

"Not until you take it back!"

"Okay okay! You're not a meanie!" I giggled, trying to catch my breath.

"Good." He down smiled at me.

"Well at least not to me, you're still a meanie to others." I sat up after he got off of me.

He shrugged, leaning back on the couch and I cuddled up next to him as we continue watching the movie we had playing. Half way through the movie, my phone buzzed. I had a text message.

"Who is it?" Kacchan asks peaking at my phone.

"Denki, he said that he's going into heat."

"Damn." Kacchan huffe, knowing by now that heats kinda suck.

"Yeah, I'll let Mr. Aizawa know in class tomorrow."

**next day**

"Hey Izuku, where is Denki? He wasn't in class today and when I went by the dorm there was no answer." Kirishima questioned.

"Oh, he is in heat. He should return to class in a few days. When it's finished I'll let you know."

"Oh okay thanks. I was worried for a second there."

"Did you ask him to be your boyfriend yet?"

"No, chickened out. I'm going to after his heat though."

We walked to class and I went over to Mr. Aizawa to let him know Denki would be out for a few days.

"Denki went in heat yesterday, he won't be back for a couple of days."

"Okay, if we have any homework I'll send it with you."

"Alright, everyone sit. Today we are going out to Gym Gamma to practice your quirks. New abilities with your quirks as well. You can also spar if you would like. Please be safe and no life threatening blows, got it?"

Everyone nodded, "Alright, follow me."

We followed Mr. Aizawa to the gym. All Might was standing there watching for us.

"All might will be helping out today as well. After, Omegas with me and Alphas will stay here with All Might."

"Deku, would you spar with me?" I heard from behind me.

I turn around and it was Shoto asking. Kacchan glared at him.

"Um...are you sure you want to spar with me? I'm just an Omega I'm not as strong as you..."

"Your plenty strong Izuku. I've seen you fight, your fast and strong."

"I don't know...I guess one round won't hurt." I shrug, looking up at Kacchan, I know he thinks Shoto has a crush on me but he's just asking to spar, not asking me out on a date.

"Sweet! Let's go into that are over there so we don't hit anyone else."

"I want to watc-"

"Bakubro! Spar with me!" Kirishima shouted from across the field.

Kacchan looks back at me.

"Go, I'll be fine."

"Okay. If he hurts you Ill kill him." He said, didn't sound too pleased. He walked up to me placing his hand on my cheek and passionately kissed me.

"K-Kacchan we are in c-class..." I muttered, blushing.

He smirked, "I don't care. They all know your mine." He grumbled, side eyeing Todoroki. Todoroki rolls his eyes and scoffs.