Chapter 37

.
.
.
Izuku's POV**

I groaned, sitting up. I groggily looked around the room. I remember getting grabbed on patrol but I don't know how much time has passed. Probably a couple hours at least. The door to the room opened. I tried to keep a brave face.

"Ah your awake." A man, assuming Alpha, said walking in.

He walked over to me, grabbing the chains they at some point put me in. He pulled them, telling me to follow.

"Boss wants to take a look at you." He grinned.

He pulled me down the hallway into a larger room. About 5 Alphas were there, one separate from the others. I assume that's their boss.

"Deku!" I heard from the corner of the room.

I turned to see Todoroki and Katsuki, arms chained behind there back, beaten pretty badly.

"Kacchan!" I cried, tugging on my chains.

"Ah, so you do know these two. Caught them on the south side of the building, figured they were looking for you little one. Good job by the way Cassie." The boss said to the women standing next to him.

"Her quirk is heightened senses. She has good hearing, good sight. She saw and heard you two the second you stepped near the building." The guy laughed.

"Bring the Omega to me. I want to take a look." He hummed.

The two men pushed me forward. The man looked me up and down, touching my legs, my ass, my face.

"Very pretty one I must say, one small problem."

He grabbed my chin, aggressively turning my head towards the two that captured me.

"He's marked. He's been marked for awhile meaning I can't remark him or sell him. He's useless." The man growled before tossing me on the ground.

I let out a whimper. Kacchan was growling loudly, trying to escape from his chains.

"I'm assuming that's your Alpha? The one with the mark. Can't believe an Alpha allowed an Omega to mark him." The man scoffed.

"Do what you will with them." He said before leaving the room.

The cried out when the women, Cassie, grabbed me by my hair, pulling me to my feet. She turned me around putting a blade to my stomach. I gasped, my breath getting shaky.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!" Katsuki growls through aggressive tears, trying to hardest to break the chains. She starts pushing the blade on my stomach.

"Our boss has no use for a marked Omega. I'm gonna gut him like a fish and you get to watch Alpha. Then you two are next."

"Cassie, finish this up quickly! Just got word pros are surrounding the place!" One of the men shouted, Cassie nodded.

"PLEASE DONT!" Katsuki shouts and growls.

"PLEASE DONT IM BEGGING YOU!" I cried out, shaking in fear.

"BEGGING ME HUH? I DONT THINK THATS GONNA WORK." She tightens her grip on my neck as she puts a little more pressure on the blade.

I started to panic.

"PPLEASE! I-IM... IM PREGNANT!"

The room fell silent. Kacchan and Todoroki both stared at me shock. The lady stops and listens hearing heart beats.

"Congratulations. On your pups."

"P-pups?" I stuttered, plural?

"Cassie! We have to go! Now!"

Cassie pushed me on the floor, all the villians took off.

I gasped for air before becoming a shaking, sobbing mess. I held my stomach protectively.

"Todoroki! Bakugo! Midoryia!"

"In here!" Todoroki yelled.

Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, and All Might came around the corner.

"Where did they go?" All Might asked while the other three came to untie us.

"They went to the back exit, there was 4 of them, don't know where the boss ended up."

"All Might and Midnight, go chase them down. Present Mic and I will get the students out of here."
.
.
.
Katsuki's POV**

The second my restraints were off I rushed over to my sobbing Omega.

"Your okay I'm here, I'm here." I pulled him into my arms after breaking the chains. He curled up in my arms and nuzzled his head in my chest. I picked him up slowly.

"We will get him checked out when we get back and he calms down some." Mr. Aizawa said. I nodded.

Once we got in the car, Izuku was fully asleep. I kept him in my lap for the ride. I scented him to keep him calm.

He was holding his stomach protectively. Was it true? Is Izuku pregnant with my pups? How long has he known?

**back at U.A.**

I carried Izuku bridal style up to the dorms. Because it was 2am, Mr. Aizawa said to have him checked out by recovery girl in the morning because he didn't have any wounds. He also wants us to take a day off from class.

"Bakugo! Izuku! I'm glad your back!" Ochaco said coming up to us.

"Is he okay?" Denki asked a little nervous for his friend.

"Yes, he is just very tired. You will be able to talk to him tomorrow, for now he needs some rest, I'm taking him to my dorm. It's been a stressful night."

"And how are you Bakugo? You look a little beat up."

"I'm fine, nothing is broken, just some bruises. I'll be fine. Todoroki in the other hand might have a broken arm so he headed to recovery tonight."

"Okay, well we will see you guys tomorrow. Get some rest."

I nodded at them and went to my dorm. I sat Izuku carefully on my bed.

"K-Kacchan..." He whined half asleep.

"Shhh Zuku, I'm here, just sleep."

He hummed and fell back asleep. I stripped from my clothes and pulled the covers over us. I snuggled into him tightly. I kissed his forehead, running my fingers in his beautiful green curls.

"I love you Izuku."